**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ: Again with the mystic ascendancy?

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
Kabam,

Some variety in the global buffs would really make the game a little more fun and a lot less repetitive. Why mystic ascendancy every single time? Booooooring. You stuck in a time loop? Developers not getting enough hot pockets? What's the deal?

Signed,
The Other Five Champion Classes

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Cosmic was last round...
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019

Hey there!

The Buffs are randomized, so there may be some times that you see the same one more than others.

Also, I don't think I've ever seen anybody here eat a Hot Pocket... Do we have those in Canada?

Everywhere, Mike, everywhere. At least in Toronto.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    I cant move to canada in the near future if i dont get my hot pockets lmao

Hey there!

The Buffs are randomized, so there may be some times that you see the same one more than others.

Also, I don't think I've ever seen anybody here eat a Hot Pocket... Do we have those in Canada?

Everywhere, Mike, everywhere. At least in Toronto.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Man I’m about to go to giant and get me a hot pocket. Haven’t had those since before I got married lol.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★

Hey there!

Day 2 of AQ. Wanna guess what the random global buff is? Again, I mean?

Mystical hot pockets for everyone!

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Hey there!

Day 2 of AQ. Wanna guess what the random global buff is? Again, I mean?

Mystical hot pockets for everyone!

Um they don't change throughout the week, just like the nodes and champs, they change each week....
  • Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85
    Bagel Bites > Totino's Pizza Rolls > Hot Pockets