**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are You Freaking Serious

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Adjust Thanos Sp3 why the hell i gotta be punished in the corner when he uses his sp3 i am sick and tired of all the **** this game been doing.

Not to mention backdraft intercept is broken and the fact Thanos has a quick recovery time. If you wanna make the game harder release LOL 2. dont come out and lie to our faces saying its doable bc if it is i like to see the game team fight him and show us how it done.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Adjust Thanos Sp3 why the hell i gotta be punished in the corner when he uses his sp3 i am sick and tired of all the **** this game been doing.

Not to mention backdraft intercept is broken and the fact Thanos has a quick recovery time. If you wanna make the game harder release LOL 2. dont come out and lie to our faces saying its doable bc if it is i like to see the game team fight him and show us how it done.

many people are doing it quite easily, it has been done with 3 stars.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

many people are doing it quite easily, it has been done with 3 stars.
    Phase 1 and 2 i got no problem its phase 3 that kills it for me. When i am in the corner i wait for unstoppable to turn off but he at times charges at me and its hard to dex bc of how fast he backs off and goes right back in
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Intercepting when he Charges at you is what stops his Indestructibe and Unstoppable. No wonder you're dying if you're waiting for it to stop.

Intercepting when he Charges at you is what stops his Indestructibe and Unstoppable. No wonder you're dying if you're waiting for it to stop.

When i intercept at times it doesnt turn off...off topic i tried variant 2 with XL and never got an unblockable attack after 10 hit combo what you call that lol
  • Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 223 ★★

No it doesn't switch it off. You go watch seatinmans videos etc he evades until the unstoppable is finished. You're thinking of the thanos on 3.1 that was from infinity war event quest
    edited May 2019

No it doesn't switch it off. You go watch seatinmans videos etc he evades until the unstoppable is finished. You're thinking of the thanos on 3.1 that was from infinity war event quest
    Well good thing he didnt go away as we can recount the horrors lol
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★

When i intercept at times it doesnt turn off...off topic i tried variant 2 with XL and never got an unblockable attack after 10 hit combo what you call that lol
    For variant 2 its not unblockable after 10 hit combo. Its in increments of 10 those hits are unblockable. Ex hit 10 20 30 40 50 ... are unblockable.
    Leave your combo at 9 and dash back then wait for him to block and go in for a full combo
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

It does switch it off. I’d upload a video but I’m not sure how. Try it. When he’s dashing at you if you intercept you can go right through it

It does switch it off. I’d upload a video but I’m not sure how. Try it. When he’s dashing at you if you intercept you can go right through it
    You can upload on youtube and post
    Frosty said:

For variant 2 its not unblockable after 10 hit combo. Its in increments of 10 those hits are unblockable. Ex hit 10 20 30 40 50 ... are unblockable.
    Leave your combo at 9 and dash back then wait for him to block and go in for a full combo
    Really Lol?
  • DomoSlomoDomoSlomo Posts: 63
    Stop crying it’s not that hard just keep practicing your intercepts..there’s been plenty of ppl who haven’t defeated him
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I personally think Phase 2 is more difficult than Phase 3.
    Spurgeo14 said:

I personally think Phase 2 is more difficult than Phase 3.

Same here, keeping forgetting to swipe right to attack lol
    DomoSlomo said:

Stop crying it’s not that hard just keep practicing your intercepts..there’s been plenty of ppl who haven’t defeated him

I aint crying but not beating! i am complaining bout his sp3 that ends up punishing me to the wall same **** was happening with cable but they adjusted him
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    That’s cause you’re swiping left and forcing yourself back. The sp3 doesn’t plant you at the wall, you do. Lol

Post a video of it so we can properly advise you instead of posts like your OP.
    When thanos does his sp3 i am maybe 10 feet away from the wall
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

When thanos does his sp3 i am maybe 10 feet away from the wall

Then how did you get locked to the wall? 😂
  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120

Frosty said:

Really Lol?
    yes it is like the 10th hit in your combo are unblockable. so your 10th 20th and so on are the unblockables.
  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120

he won't and do want to watch seatin's videos LOL.