**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Punisher never drops

Hey all,
Just curious if anyone else is having trouble pulling a punisher from arena crystals? It's been at least 4 months since I received any star level punisher. I open them almost everyday with no luck.

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Yeah I also haven't gotten a punisher one either of my accounts in quite awhile
  • FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    I've been playing the game for over 2 years and I pulled a 4* Punisher very early on, sometime in 2015. But I have yet to dupe him.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Been playing for over 2 years too and still don't have a 4* punisher. Had a few 3*s here and there though, think his sig is in the 70s. He's just a very rare drop, seems pretty good after he was updated, hopefully one day I'll get lucky.
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    I have 93k PvP wins and I have pulled 4* punisher 6 times. The leader of my alliance has 129k PvP wins and has never pulled him. Just luck of the draw.
  • I've only been playing for a week and I have a 4*
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Been playing a little over a year 0 four stars, not sure how many 2 and 3 stars because of signature stones.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    wegnwh7io0vr.jpg After opening 50 at the time and only getting 3* punisher I waited and then I open 750 crystal and I guess I got lucky
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    I have duped 4* but my 2* is still fairly low sig compared my 2* uc which was maxed a long long time ago. I think I've pulled the 3* more then then the 2* at this point.
  • Got him duped
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I don't see many of him lately. Pretty rare, actually. I used a Gem on my 4* because I knew the chances of Duping would be low.
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    I pulled one 4* punisher in 2 years. My 3* punisher is sig 99 and I have never pulled a 2* punisher. They gave away 2* punishers when they first came with dupes to show you how pulling a dupe awakens their signature ability and that is still the only 2* punisher I have ever gotten. Can you only get a 2* from playing the 1vs1 arena?
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    BigMo wrote: »
    I pulled one 4* punisher in 2 years. My 3* punisher is sig 99 and I have never pulled a 2* punisher. They gave away 2* punishers when they first came with dupes to show you how pulling a dupe awakens their signature ability and that is still the only 2* punisher I have ever gotten. Can you only get a 2* from playing the 1vs1 arena?

Yeah you can get the 2* in vs crystals, I've had quite a few of those.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Ive gotten him 1x in 3 years, and im an arena grinder. Def need to fix drop rate.
  • Been playing 6 months and haven't gotten any Punisher
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I have 4* level 20 and 3* level 99.
    44111 PvP fights
  • InjusticeInjustice Posts: 38
    Rather than time played, you should use PvP wins as a metric to how much arena you've played vs having/not having 4* punisher. I'm at 90k wins and no punisher. I think briangrant is at 100k+ wins and no punisher. Then people like seatin claim they are so unlucky when he has no punisher at 40k wins lmao
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    edited May 2017
    I've gotten 4* punisher 7 times
    3* idk how many times. He drops as a 3* a lot for me but I usually open 100k to 500k battle chips at a time.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    RetsRok wrote: »
    HA HA, I Guess I have been very lucky. To bad I never use him.

32ddmw7bovd9.png

Thats the best photoshop i've ever seen.
  • c9xc9x Posts: 18
    4* Punisher is like a myth..lolol :D u only hear about ppl getting him
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I got my first after about 50K fights. My dupe was after 60K
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    xcdasu7mhq89.png
    I used a gem on my 4* one too. Been playing for a year and never duped him. He was my 2nd ever 4*.
  • jackie_boy87jackie_boy87 Posts: 10
    Well my PvP count is at 16k. I grind when I was t someone, but awhile back the 2 and 3* were a little more frequent. I think because of the update making him much better they had to reduce his drop rate.
  • FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    66,479 PVP Fights. I have him, but not duped.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I received my 3rd 3* punisher since I started playing and have only pulled 2 punishers in the last year
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    edited May 2017
    I pulled a 4* pun about 6 months ago. He has become valuable in war on unblockable 2 node. A clan mate who complained to no end how lucky I was (I got 4* unstoppable shortly after) pulled 3, yes as in a 4* punisher 3 times, in a week, including 2 on the same day about 6 weeks ago. I remember very clearly because we were coming out of SA hold and all opening our stuff. He got one again later that evening. We are the only ones in our alliance with him.

I pull a 3* every so often, but I don't think the 2* is in an arena crystal, at lease if you already have him, anymore.
  • I just pulled a 2 * Punisher