**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any iPhone6s users out there?

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Wondering if it’s still viable for the game

Comments

• PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    I used to use iPhone 6s Plus and it worked fine so iPhone 6 will probably be usable. IDK for sure tho I have iPhone X now
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    I still play the game on my 6s, for the most part it runs fine although there will be times when the loading times are super long, but I've never had any problems with lag.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm still on the iPhone 6, but may change that later this year or early next year.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Up to a month or two ago I was using the 6s and it was absolutely fine. I’m using the X now, but it’s still a decent option (don’t buy one tho, that wouldn’t be good futureproofing at all) if you wanna get an iPhone, at least get an 8 so you have a model that will last you more than two years.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    I bought a used iPhone 6s Plus a couple years ago, and it still plays the game at an acceptable level for me. The amount of lag can be horrendous at times though, especially when the phone gets hot which impacts greatly the amount of arena grinding I can do at a time and story content in general.

I'll probably still keep using this phone to play the game until it gets too obsolete to do so, as I don't plan to buy another iPhone in the near future due to their prohibitive prices.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Using my old IPhone 6 to autoplay on my alt. The loading times are slow (slower than my Razer), and the game crashes unexpectedly at times, making it unsuitable to use for AW. Other than that it’s ok.