**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What do you dread doing the most?

What do you dread doing the most? 108 votes

EQ
6%
TheJalliabiew78ThunderGodWakanda4Ever278MiStaLovaVOLK1902Thicco_Mode 7 votes
Story Mode
13%
ArcDeAngelusadqqedfyvrShatteredSceptilemaniacSpurgeon14CupidScarlett_KillSwitchGhostboytjieFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSuros_moonCtuchikAndiYTDEArham1Ægon0710 15 votes
Arena
44%
Kenny292LeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusMegaSkater67TendersquadJadedTerraJim0172Mqc19NoıreSixshot1G0311Thecrusher_9756kikiFurieuxPizzabeatLaVarBBBDaphboySociopathLordRaymond3Khalid_efty 48 votes
AQ
5%
Haji_SaabDexman1349Panchulon21DRTORogerRabsTheSquish671 6 votes
AW
29%
Stara99DrZolaSnizzbarThe_OneCarnage313WiMakCat_MurdockPwf57chillwLilMaddogHTEB54ezgoingRasilovertntslIDogeJohn757Battle_GreninjaShadow_PhoneixSummonerNRTorah13 32 votes

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    AQ
    Having to tell people to shut up about RDTs and champion trading
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Arena
    Arena is a pain. I actually don't mind Aw, since I like challenging fights. It's long periods of time doing the same thing over and over that bore me. Every war brings new enemies and challenges to the table
    Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    AQ
    AQ on the weekends.

Sometimes I'd like to just go out for the afternoon and not worry about my path every few hours.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    AQ
    Sentinel after Sentinel after Sentinel after Sentinel after Sentinel after Sentinel after Sentinel after.... for 5 straight days.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Arena
    Remember guys, this is a game. It should be fun and not something we dread
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    AQ
    Alliance quest sucks now. But you do it because of glory.

Arena also blows but you do it for units and shards.

War is great!
    Story is fun
    Event quest is cool (I like reading the stories lol)
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Going too the forums and finding noobs spamming discussions about wanting RDTs as compensation for their bad choices in rank ups
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★

Sentinel after Sentinel after Sentinel after Sentinel after Sentinel after Sentinel after Sentinel after.... for 5 straight days.

That why I like map 6
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Questing epic content without reading the nodes or researching for info on counters or strategies
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I don’t dread any of it. I’m not required to do anything in the game that makes the game dreadful for me.

I can choose the path of my own progression. I decide what is worth it, or what is achievable. I decide what is or is not within the grasp of my skill level and resources. I put in the not as fun work in order to be more successful in the truly fun and challenging parts of the game.

I spend the time I have to play as strategically as I can considering the content/resource dilemma I have at any given moment.