**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bug in the arena, there's a video link

The arena won't let me even find matches, let alone the long load times. Here's the link

https://youtu.be/GVq9Iynwgog

Comments

• Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    I demand compensation
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    How long does it usually take for them to respond??? Asking to confirm because i really wanted that x23.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    well you're not going to get her with those few points.
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    nameplas wrote: »
    How long does it usually take for them to respond??? Asking to confirm because i really wanted that x23.
    don't use anyone locked to AW (defense or offense) or AQ. that seems to be triggering the bug. I know the feeling, I have way less champs than you and have gone almost nonstop besides sleeping and at just below 5 mil points.

• Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    I had it happen with my 5 stars yesterday. They were ready to use about an hour sooner than I expected. When I tried to use one I was getting that error. After about an hour I was able to use them.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 647 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    This has happened twice to me as well.

oxdbx86w84b8.png
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    Have this happening too, thankfully after GG arena, but guess we'll have to wait since it's sunday.
    I must say out of all the MMOs I've played this is the first time I see there's noone working the sunday shift of a game that's running 24/7.
  • Isso aconteceu comigo também, exijo que a Kaban me recompense com a X231vb66xdpnw8p.jpg
  • Isso aconteceu comigo também, exijo que a Kaban me recompense com X23
  • j37j53c9i8c9.jpg
    Hatshipuh wrote: »
    Have this happening too, thankfully after GG arena, but guess we'll have to wait since it's sunday.
    I must say out of all the MMOs I've played this is the first time I see there's noone working the sunday shift of a game that's running 24/7.

Yeah, it doesn't feel good when we give them the video proof and they don't even respond. I mean, they ask for the video when we claim a bug, when we give it to them, they don't wanna respond. It's not something a gaming company with a community this big should be doing.