**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Invincible thanos

Is thanos bugged? Finishing master difficulty and thanos becomes invincible at 12 percent and it doesn't go away.

Comments

• BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    You have to intercept him to remove the invincibility. Though I recently defeated him and 3 times in the fight I intercepted him and it did not remove the invincibility. So I wasted my special 3 all three times.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Intercept his dash to armour break him to remove his indestructible and use sp3 to take him down
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    He is inevitable
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Not only do you have to intercept him for the armor break to remove the indestructible, but that only lasts for 1 second. So you do not have time to do a full combo then chain a special attack.

Basically I ended up going with an intercept, MLL combo, backdraft intercept, repeat until Thanos gets his SP3. If I lived long enough, then I would use my SP3 immediately after an intercept.