**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.1.6 Poison Path Bugged??

Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103
edited May 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Edit, I was proved dumb.

Comments

• Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103
    OMG, how do I load a video...

In 6.1.6, there is a path with caustic temper, that poisons you when hit. And all classes but Science see 50% attack reduction. This is after the split past Heimdall, first fight is dormy (Samsung Galaxy s10, android 9.0, 23.0.1 or whatever version up to date on 5/15/19)

I used 5* 5/65 sig 150 Gulk (poison immune and should have full attack) vs Dormy (even better, I get Face Me on degen) but I was doing 90 damage on base hits. 200 on crits. After 350+ hits to his 0, I finally died from chip and degen damage.

WTF. I am delaying AQ to do this path and 100% act 6.1, despite the Sentinel bug (which makes thia sentinel boss 3x harder than the first two times I killed him pre 22.0).

Am I a dunce and missing something? Or is science getting a worse attack nerf on this node than other classes.

I have a video, @Kabam Miike

Sorry, I know tagging is against forum rules. But I also know it is the only way to gain traction.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Caustic temper has a second component to it, you need a fury buff or only deal 10% damage. And make sure it’s an actual buff not a passive fury effect.
    ****. Thanks....damnit. i read that to be the opposite
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Lol how have u reached that far without reading nodes 😂😂
    edited May 2019
    I read nodes man. Guess I had a dyslexic moment. Descriptions need more commas.

Nothing to see here. Move on....
    Although, using medusa, when I have furies up and cause bleed, the bleeds are doing ticks in the teens. So, it is like the node resets base attack. Her bleeds with furies shouldnt be nerfed. This whole game is turning to ****.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    That’s how Medusa’s crit bleeds work especially with -50% attack, tiny but able to stack, use s2 if you want bigger bleeds.

Although, using medusa, when I have furies up and cause bleed, the bleeds are doing ticks in the teens. So, it is like the node resets base attack. Her bleeds with furies shouldnt be nerfed. This whole game is turning to ****.

Dude come on . U made a mistake , no reason start abusing the game for it

Dude come on . U made a mistake , no reason start abusing the game for it
    Well, I actually double down on my original statement. Using Gulk vs Mordo on this same path, with no FaceMe active, I was doing 3x damage than vs Dormy with Face me active.

Something wonky is going on. But I am not being paid enough to be QA, and in reality the bugs of the past 2-3 months habent earned NetMarble goodwill / trust. Do you disagree @Helicopter_dugdugdug

That’s how Medusa’s crit bleeds work especially with -50% attack, tiny but able to stack, use s2 if you want bigger bleeds.

Was using S2 my man.
    edited May 2019
    My r4 Venom (not science, so 50% attack reduction) does more damage than r5 gulk. So yes this path is ducked.
    Was the expected interaction, for a path that doesnt penalize science, but does penalize everyone else, with gulk against his friend dormy, to need a 500+ combo to win?
    Sorry, maybe that is fun and interactive. What do I know?
    You need a fury . Gulk doesn’t have a fury .