**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When will the special 3 bug be fixed?

Kabam seems to quickly fix other issues that benefit the player, but if the game has a bug where your champ automatically dashes in after using a special 3, resulting in eating a combo and possibly KO, they leave it for weeks. Why is this?

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Very simple work-around: DO NOT HOLD BLOCK during the SP3 animation. Just let it play out and leave the screen alone. No reason to touch anything.

Then once the animation is finished it's an easy "first kiss" parry or a dash back.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    No input on my end during sp3. No matter if I use sp3 or the opponent does. My champ will either dashe in or is unresponsive for 2 seconds or so. It needs fixed!!!
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Better yet when will all the problems be fixed. Instead of just sitting by and being silent letting the game go on like nothings wrong.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please check the Known Issues thread for the status of ongoing issues in game. This is set to be resolved next update.
This discussion has been closed.