**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance War points incorrectly added.

I am absolutely fed up with Kabam.
My alliance this war season has been working very hard. We have been pushing and using items to try and get into gold three bracket.
The other day I noticed our war points were incorrectly added, different form simply just adding the season points indicated on the war information screen for each war.
I contacted Kabam twice and both times I I just got back bot responses that my alliance had broken the terms of service and that’s why our point had been deducted.
But I never got any message in game to alert me of this, and I am pretty confident no one in my alliance is breaking terms of service.
It’s just so annoying as right now we are in silver two, basically silver three when we could be in top silver one/bottom of gold three.
Please help me Kabam, at least give me evidence someone broke the terms of service so I can remove them!
Thank you.

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Are you the leader of it?

As for the point deductions that's the only way it happens, account sharing/ piloting, hacking moving, etc.

If you got deducted and they literally told you then you should not be confident about not having cheaters of some kind in your alliance and if you do not do something it will happen again.