**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Archangel awakening

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
Just got a 4 star archangel. I awakened him. I have 26 mutant sig stones. Should I put them into him? Dont have any other good mutant

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Aside from AA there is also Omega red if you happen to have him.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★

Just got a 4 star archangel. I awakened him. I have 26 mutant sig stones. Should I put them into him? Dont have any other good mutant

Put 19 to make it like a full duplicate. Play with champ. If you like what you see, put in more sig. stones.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    I like him but I only have cable and cyclops as other mutant 4 stars. I just wanted to know how useful adding more sig stones would be
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

I like him but I only have cable and cyclops as other mutant 4 stars. I just wanted to know how useful adding more sig stones would be

In that case AA deserves the stones. higher sig for AA also increases the percentage ability accuracy reduction on the opponent per neurotoxin, so at high enough you need less neurotoxins to fully shutdown opponent abilities.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Yes
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Absolutely not he scales poorly. I kept him at sig 30 and saved all my sig stones and used them on Domino, a sig 140 is much more useful with someone like her than AA.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    The awakening is enough for now, use the stones later if you like what you have.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Woozie said:

Absolutely not he scales poorly. I kept him at sig 30 and saved all my sig stones and used them on Domino, a sig 140 is much more useful with someone like her than AA.

He actually scales very well. He only needs like 40 stones as a 4* to be able to gain 100% ability accuracy reduction with three neurotoxins.

Domino, on the other hand, doesn’t even need to be awakened at all.

You’re all twisted up.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Thats what I am wondering. I only have three 4 star mutants and AA is the best one I have. However, I also have 2 more 4 star mutant awakening gems so IDK if I should use it on AA to reach level 30 or save them. I guess ill wait for now