**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

With the game moving towards champion restrictions, are there any plans to change normal crystals?

Pbb22Pbb22 Posts: 43
Newer content has been pushing having specific champions or specific classes at high-rarity levels. Variant 1 has class restrictions, Variant 2 has global nodes that greatly enhance certain champions, and Act 6 has rarity restrictions. This new trend decreases the likelihood that players are able to complete difficult content until they possess the correct champions. Given that, are there any plans to change how champions are awarded via standard and featured crystals that are not purchased directly with currency? Specifically meaning crystals such as 5* shard crystal.

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I think the quick answer will be no. But it’s a legitimate question to ask.

We have gone from obtaining MAYBE 1 5 star a month (from shards) to about 2-3. We have also received much more t2a. But a change in this structure would be nice.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    I wish they would. The rewards need to be restructured to keep up with difficulty. Premiums are worthless now and they are still a common reward which is silly.
  • GoonGoon Posts: 2
    Would be nice if it was
    5000 shards = 2015 Champ
    7000 shards = 2016 Champ
    9000 shards = 2017 Champ
    11000 shards = 2018 Champ
    15000 Shards = Featured.....

Or option two: 6 Crystals
    Science, Mystic, Skilled, Cosmic, Tech, Mutant.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
    Honestly the dungeon crystal should be accessible to more than just dungeon players... I hate dungeons but I would like a better chance at a champ I want like the way those crystals are designed