**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Finally UNCOLLECTED!!!

Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
I got Uncollected 2 days ago. This was actually very hard, even with a r4 Corvus. I could only take 21% health every time. Sometimes even less than that. The compensation that came in helped alot as well.

Units used: 280
Items used: 3 level 2 team revives, 3 level 1 revives, 2 level 2 revives. 2 energy refills, 12-15 level 3 potions(from rol)

Comments

• BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    Congratz!
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★

Bogia said:

Congratz!

Thanks!
  • ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    Nicely done! May I ask what team you used?
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Arham1 said:

I got Uncollected 2 days ago. This was actually very hard, even with a r4 Corvus. I could only take 21% health every time. Sometimes even less than that. The compensation that came in helped alot as well.

Units used: 280
    Items used: 3 level 2 team revives, 3 level 1 revives, 2 level 2 revives. 2 energy refills, 12-15 level 3 potions(from rol)

I used 800 units😢

5 team revives = 500 units
    3 team health potions = 300 units
    ZeepZorp said:

Nicely done! May I ask what team you used?

Thanks!
    Of course!
    This is the team:
    Corvus: 4/55
    Ghost: 2/35
    Blade: 5/50
    Archangel: 4/40
    Spider Man Stark enhanced: 4/10

• HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Congratulations, that's a very reasonable amount of spend for your first clear, and totally worth it.
    Corvus is great for the southern iceman path, but I think spidergwen is the easier route.
    Hendross said:

Congratulations, that's a very reasonable amount of spend for your first clear, and totally worth it.
    Corvus is great for the southern iceman path, but I think spidergwen is the easier route.

Thanks. That Spidey Gwen was much easier before the buff. She used 1 team revive.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    Cool. I just finished 5.2.4 on one account and will complete that path on my other account soon. (Yes, I run two accounts, and they are synched in terms of progression, so I am trying to go double uncollected.)
    edited May 2019

Cool. I just finished 5.2.4 on one account and will complete that path on my other account soon. (Yes, I run two accounts, and they are synched in terms of progression, so I am trying to go double uncollected.)

Really Wonderful. Could you show us the difference in both the accounts in 4 and 5 star Rosters, please?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    I witness vooodoo can solo collector
  • Congratulations! Excellent work!

Congratulations! Excellent work!

Thanks alot! Next stop: Suicide Mastery tree.

Congratulations!

Thanks
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Ghost on the team without wasp? Interesting indeed.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Good job, my friend!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Nice work.

My account progression accelerated markedly after becoming UC earlier in the year, the calendar and crystal changes alone made it worth while.

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★

Ghost on the team without wasp? Interesting indeed.

Not really, one just has to be careful when launching the specials.

Good job, my friend!

Thank you!
    Midnite93 said:

Great job the collector is a complete piece of work now it’ll be my turn soon

Good Luck!
  • 5PlDERMAN5PlDERMAN Posts: 71
    Congrats I literally just did it last Wednesday and it cost me 400 units, all were for team revives
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Congrats!