**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5 initial run after so much hardwork but

ZombieZeddZombieZedd Posts: 1,198 ★★★
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Was working on act5 since 2 daya taking some time off from exams and did it finally . Rewards were good for rookie like me but opening was disappointing. I know it's RNG and I am not complaining but wish I could have got some thing better which could prove game changer for me

Well not a super opening but I will take it just heartbreaking after playing continuously for 2 days and couldn't get something amazing. Hope my next pull gets me something

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

The crystals aren’t the big reward. You’ll open dozens of them.

All I see is that super juicy T2A and those sig stones. Even the T4CC if you’re not in a bigger late game alliance.

That’s the real bacon. I’d take 10 T2A over 20 5* crystals.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I agree. T2a are best reward. I have 8 of them now which means iceman gets my 3rd r4 .Or should do unduped LC. My main focus will be act6 for initial run . And not ti mention I haven't explored act4 and t2a there still awaits for me
    Dude! Go get all that T2A before going for 6.1.
    edited May 2019

Mate, I opened a Falcon and a Modok. You got better luck than I did

Disagree. MODOK is easily the best champ out of both of your pulls.
    Midnite93 said:

Agree with @KinkyWizard1 Modok is actually a lot of fun to play and he is still a pain in defence. Unlike Korg he can be used for both offence and defence.

Fire farts, man. FIRE FARTS.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Reverse power gain and regen. Autoblock saves your butt when you slip up. 😂
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

The crystals aren’t the big reward. You’ll open dozens of them.

All I see is that super juicy T2A and those sig stones. Even the T4CC if you’re not in a bigger late game alliance.

That’s the real bacon. I’d take 10 T2A over 20 5* crystals.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I agree. T2a are best reward. I have 8 of them now which means iceman gets my 3rd r4 .Or should do unduped LC. My main focus will be act6 for initial run . And not ti mention I haven't explored act4 and t2a there still awaits for me
    Iceman, for sure!