**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else fantasizing about Kabam making Scarlet Witch one of the stone champions & offering a 5*?

MuzzMuzz Posts: 124
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Kabam would make sooooo much money on those crystals! The only buff they would need to do is put her back to pre 12.0 :D

Muzz~

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    She’s fine as is tbh. I have been saving all my units for whenever she drops. I’ve determined she will be the last of the 5* OGs right after Wolverine. I would rather get a mystic gem, but I might have to go all in to try and dupe her.
  • MuzzMuzz Posts: 124
    I’m with you. She’s still awesome as is. I’m holding a mystic and mutant 2015 gem for Wolv and SW myself.
    We can hope!
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★

Yes, I do fantasize about Scarlet Witch a lot, thank you. Oh, and also the MCOC one.

I also do NOT fantasize at all about Kabam.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    I hope the offer will be the same as the 5* original Vision. 3000 units to get her and another 3000 units to awaken her ability.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    They will send Scarlet Witch straight to 6* and skip the 5, like they did with Gamora ...
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    As someone who just spent $300 on Black Widow crystals, I'm not looking forward to this at all. Just make her an insta-buy like OG Vision, these crystals are a damn ripoff
  • aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 72
    y'all are dreaming...not gonna happen
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Both arent mutually exclusive
    AlexG29 said:

Yes, I do fantasize about Scarlet Witch a lot, thank you. Oh, and also the MCOC one.

Get out in the world and find a woman who will let you touch her. It's cool. 👍