**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to upgrade - Hawkeye or BP?

I have both 5* at rank 2, level 30. Which one do I upgrade to R3? I am maxed on deep wounds mastery, and they both have good bleed. I also heard a rumor that Hawkeye has been nerfed?

I appreciate your feedback.

Comments

• StefffStefff Posts: 121
    HE is slightly better due to his power drain. Just keep spamming that L1. BP is also lovely, though, so eventually you should upgrade both. Hawkeye has not been nerfed so go right ahead.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    HE is your choice. You get power drain and bleed. With BP you only get bleed.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    HE
  • SardoSardo Posts: 5
    Thanks all! Was the sig ability always once per fight, or was this a nerf?

6qpd6qrxnph3.jpg
  • 4fun4fun Posts: 58
    Definitely Hawkeye
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Sardo wrote: »
    Thanks all! Was the sig ability always once per fight, or was this a nerf?

6qpd6qrxnph3.jpg
    It was always once per fight.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    BP is better. I have both. HE power drain is weak and BP stacks bleeds.
  • Bp
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    I would chose Hawkeye, but who do you enjoy playing more? You will get more utility out if HE though.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    HE
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    I have both too (4 and 5 star versions) and HE has the better utility overall. Good bleed (not as good as BP) but very importantly consistent power drain. HE also has better block proficiency.
    rwhack wrote: »

Weak? No mate, HE power drains 40 percent which is 1.3 bars of power. Maybe you are playing another game?

BP is useless agaisnt bleed immune and his synergies are not good. HE has synergies with Quake for ability accuracy which is handy too.
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Hands down hawkeye , good bleed damage nice power drain .
    edited August 2017
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Weak? No mate, HE power drains 40 percent which is 1.3 bars of power. Maybe you are playing another game?

BP is useless agaisnt bleed immune and his synergies are not good. HE has synergies with Quake for ability accuracy which is handy too.
    Yeah...go look up my IGN...i may be playing a different game than you.

I don't need to argue with you over this. I had both duped at r3 for quite awhile. I have 5 at r4 and enough in items for a 6th. I use BP in AW and have detect masteries so I know who I have in front of me. Show me a mystic that doesn't bleed.

You're trying to be insulting for no real reason and you're absolutely adorable....I don't think 5 star HE burns 1.3 bars but you could be right. He will stay at r3 for me.
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165

I don't need to argue with you over this. I had both duped at r3 for quite awhile. I have 5 at r4 and enough in items for a 6th. I use BP in AW and have detect masteries so I know who I have in front of me. Show me a mystic that doesn't bleed.

You're trying to be insulting for no real reason and you're absolutely adorable....I don't think 5 star HE burns 1.3 bars but you could be right. He will stay at r3 for me.
    dormamu and ghost rider are mystic and do not bleed. you're welcome. also, HE abilities even show that he drain 40% of max power. just under a bar and a half. it's a great power drain that only requires you to use an L1. so you could get to just before L2 and hit L1, then a couple hits more, then drain again. I would much rather HE than BP.

• CedricccCedriccc Posts: 26
    HE, however chooses BP is stupid
  • Hawkeye 100000000% power control is so important now, and his is relatively easy to proc, so do Hawkeye
  • SardoSardo Posts: 5
    Thank you all very much for your feedback. I will be upgrading Hawkeye. Appreciate all your comments.
    edited August 2017

dormamu and ghost rider are mystic and do not bleed. you're welcome. also, HE abilities even show that he drain 40% of max power. just under a bar and a half. it's a great power drain that only requires you to use an L1. so you could get to just before L2 and hit L1, then a couple hits more, then drain again. I would much rather HE than BP.

If someone puts GR on defense they like to lose. HE isn't any better against Dorm...anyone is fine that doesn't generate buffs against GR. Please by all means, put GR on defense LOL. I guess I forgot about him because of how pointless he is to use on defense. You must think AA is terrible too since he can't power drain and only affects bleeding champs. He can solo magik as a boss but who wants that?

Do what you want. I hope we get to face you in AW. I'll be happy to roll through my path with who I have. I have OG vision for power drain if I need it. I won't miss HE. He's not bad, but his prestige is terrible....i can do more damage against anyone who bleeds with BP.
    edited August 2017
    Cedriccc wrote: »
    HE, however chooses BP is stupid

Yeah....lemme go see your profile in game. Pretty sure I'll see I have 4 to 5 more r4 5 stars than you.

All the HE love is interesting. The basic attacks stacking 7+ bleeds is fun with BP

Cedric...stupid? Hmmmm....Thats adorable. I doubt we will come across ya in AW but I'm fairly certain of the outcome in advance in current alliance configurations. Get out a tournaquit for your D.
    edited August 2017
    Let's review:
    Krazewulfos is at level 50 and has zero r4 or even r3 5 stars. I've played longer than you and in higher tiers and you want to tell me what you know? I need to do a better job of knowing who I am addressing.

Cedric has two power control champs at r4 and will need to use a 4 star SL to do easy path LOL. He has a theme going. I like it.

Dusky has an unduped r3 clops as his avatar and zero r5 4 stars.

If you need/want a power drain hero I get it. If you want to have fast fights and have deep wounds maxed BP is hands down better. I can tell that several here don't have DW maxed. His weakness much like Hawkeye is bleed immune champs. Detect masteries are underutilized in AW and can help avoid having the disadvantage of a non bleeding champ.
    I have max deep wounds and he still better. Read the description of both champs. HE signature bleeds you out fast. Sp1 has solid bleed too. Power control is more important that stacking some low bleed. Just fight in tier 1 AW with bp and see how that goes.

I am not trying to be insulting, i respectfully disagree with you. You saying HE power drain is weak is completely false. Also, HE bleed is better than BP just read description of the champs. Maybe you dont know how to use him which is ok too.
    I have max deep wounds and he still better. Read the description of both champs. HE signature bleeds you out fast. Sp1 has solid bleed too. Power control is more important that stacking some low bleed. Just fight in tier 1 AW with bp and see how that goes.

I have and do...and many in our alliance use him. your highest rating was 2600...good for 20th in the US.

My R4:
    BP sig 98
    CM sig 100
    Classic ultron sig 40
    Iceman sig 100
    Starlord sig 44

I use BP on offense.

Have you not been in tier 1?

I am not trying to be insulting, i respectfully disagree with you. You saying HE power drain is weak is completely false. Also, HE bleed is better than BP just read description of the champs. Maybe you dont know how to use him which is ok too.

Hawkeye doesnt stack bleeds and his sig is once per fight. You're comparing numbers in the absence of stacking. Having 5 to 9 bleeds stacked before a special is common with BP. We have one guy that uses HE and does well. Several use BP. HE has just terrible prestige if that matters...and it may. I have a sig60 HE sitting at r3. Knowing how to use him? He's complex somehow?

I have enough t2a for one more r4 making urban even 6..It won't be HE for now. I don't think the view here is as cut and dried as you think.

Hawkeye doesnt stack bleeds and his sig is once per fight. You're comparing numbers in the absence of stacking. Having 5 to 9 bleeds stacked before a special is common with BP. We have one guy that uses HE and does well. Several use BP. HE has just terrible prestige if that matters...and it may. I have a sig60 HE sitting at r3. Knowing how to use him? He's complex somehow?

I have enough t2a for one more r4 making urban even 6..It won't be HE for now. I don't think the view here is as cut and dried as you think.

I am glad you enjoy your BP. That is the beauty of this game. We have hundreds of champs. However as far as I know BP is among the worst skill champs in my opinion.

I am glad you enjoy your BP. That is the beauty of this game. We have hundreds of champs. However as far as I know BP is among the worst skill champs in my opinion.

Yeah...you thinking that and talking about tier 1 makes me think I've played longer and at a much higher tier. Your perspective is flawed because of that IMO. You can think what ya want. Falcon is the worst skill champ IMO...activating his sig against aggressive AI can be difficult. Maybe someone is real good at it and loves him. I haven't met that person.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Rwhack, I think it's truly sad that you have to degrade those that disagree with you. You play in a tier 5 AW alliance---try not to have such a big head.

BP can have better bleeds but will suck against bleed immune champs. Like all bleed champs, sometimes the bleeds stack and sometimes they don't.

HE has an amazing L1 power drain that 100% of the time causes bleeding. His hemmorhage only occurs once in a fight but that's all you need in AW, sans the boss.
  • CobsCobs Posts: 103
    Assuming BP is dupped Both are good champs. I Solo the main left path in tier1-2 war and BP is part of my aw attack team and he does awesome. Not many champs can finish a fight as quick as him. HE is great also, good bleed and reliable power control. Rank which ever you need more, both are good options just depends what content you want to do with the champ. I duno why everyone thinks BP sucks against bleed immune tho he obviously isnt as good but he still does great for me against the left mini
    edited August 2017
    Solrac....we play in tier 5...go to tier 1 until about 2600....then drop.

We are about 1545 right now. Some guy posted all upset about that last week. It's in here somewhere. We swap..not against TOS.

Hemorrhage doesnt have to happen at all. It's a chance. Try using HE against GG.