**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

"Help Requested" Arena Is it Annoying?? Pls Poll your Votes

vish04vish04 Posts: 52
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Dear All,

After Playing arena Help requested is the most annoying thing & super waste of time, I think its high time that Kabaam Should work on "Auto Help Requested" after every game,this will save more time & arena grinding will be faster.
Request you all to please comment on the Same

"Help Requested" in Arena after Matches should Be automated or continue as its
Option for polls are
@Kabam Miike hope this poll will help in small things & make game more efficient.
Request you to please consider this poll's outcome

"Help Requested" Arena Is it Annoying?? Pls Poll your Votes 192 votes

Yes, It Should Be Automated
93%
Vdh2008RagamugginGunnerLeNoirFaineantSeverus35World EaterTimone147RaganatorTendersquadMr_WiffChovnerJackd1989TheVyrusDrake2078TerraNightCrackerwar10ckedBajjsbwuqjwVerzzThereticsublime2323 179 votes
No, Continue The Old Way
6%
PiviotFoxhero007YoMovesCassycx23433Colinwhitworth69OnesuavebroDose_ResponsiveJollyHawkTyrannusMasterpuffDrauglinSalve_maker05 13 votes

Comments

• Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    Unfortunately there are so many of these quality of life issues that Kabam is simply refusing to address. Even arguably more pressing bugs are going completely unacknowledged (just take a look at the Bugs and Issues section of the forum).
  • vish04vish04 Posts: 52
    I have marked Kabaam Mike in this i Hope he shall consider this let give him some time & vote with your comments it shall really help!!
    Thanks for Comment!!
  • phillmostphillmost Posts: 14
    Mine was actually skipping the help requests for awhile about a week ago, I thought they had removed it... guess it was just one of those wacky Kabam glitches. It was WAAAAAY better without having to deal with that annoyance. Just one of the many long overdue changes that need to be made.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Unnecessarily time consuming. Katy Candy has a recent video about how the entire help system is outdated.
  • LegendKiller00LegendKiller00 Posts: 10
    And for helping alliance member there should a help all button instead of help 4
  • vish04vish04 Posts: 52
    Pls poll!

Thanks for Looking!!
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    The fact that this thread is relevant even after 2 yrs is sad, the developers need to take a hard look at this "feature"
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    This QoL feature would be nice, but I would like a mastery one first. There's probably even ideas for them back from 2019
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Arena the design itself is extremely time consuming and boring.
    Just in terms of how many click u have to do to complete 2 round is 8 to 9 i think.

I believe KABAM have a completely different codding Focused on arena.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    No, Continue The Old Way
    It would be awesome, but it definitely shouldnt be the priority.
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 260 ★★★
    It doesn't work half the time for me. I don't know why this still exists. I would much prefer it removed. Give us 1000 loyalty per day on the login calendar.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Because half the time I try to hit the help button my game freezes and I have to restart the app
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Done fights in the T1A arena with about 15 five stars and every 2-3 hrs I need to press on the Help Kit button for every used champ where you want to select the next 3 champs to start fighting again. It is terribly annoying and a waste of time.

What the F does that even do? Just a little drop of loyalty and an alliance event but the Help button does nothing to the refresh timer or am I wrong?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    No, Continue The Old Way

I say this because the Persistent Charge bug, servers, and help all button are more beneficial imo.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    No, Continue The Old Way
    There’s bugs to fix. Bugs to fix. Bugs to fix

Better resources spent for something that’s slightly annoying
  • tpeters85tpeters85 Posts: 47
    Couldn’t agree more with the people on here saying the feature should be removed completely. It’s a tedious, unnecessary chore both for the arena grinders and for their alliance mates hitting the help button.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    I hate it. It crashes my game when I use them so I don't click the request buttons. I either have to select available and scroll up to the top or scroll through all the champions Ive used. Would be so nice if this would go away. Like others have mentioned, if in an alliance, make 1k loyalty a daily claimable asset like daily crystals, login calendar etc. And energy as well. every 8 hours you can click the ask for energy button and it refills 10 energy.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    It wouldn`t really save time thou. The 'action' whether automated or not still needs time to be processed. So after you have done your 3 fights the game will have to process the 'request' action. Which will take time, even if it is just 1 second. The only thing you will save is 3 taps on the screen.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    Just remove the request option and put the 1k daily loyalty in an 'alliance' login calendar. That's a simpler and more helpful option. Then immediately move on to bigger issues.
  • JahnybravoJahnybravo Posts: 69

considering the op started this thread 2 years ago, it's 100% clear this was already never treated as priority
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    At the minute it is the only thing happening that makes me have to shut the game down and reopen it.
    After hitting help on some champs it freezes, and needs force closing. No logical reason behind it, not pattern or idea why it happens, but when you play arena a lot, having to do this once every 10 rounds is very annoying.