**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Catalyst availability

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
hi Kabam,

in regards to the new announcement concerning the class and rarity gates, i am a bit worried about being able to complete the chapter 2 and well any other chapter there after.

I have a descent roster of 5 stars (nearly 60) and 6 stars (8) for a non-whale summoner but it's clear that i don't have 4 5 stars Rank 4 in each class. Mainly due to the fact that Tiers 2 alpha catalysts are very rare and difficult to gain.

you change the rate of Tiers 1 alpha by adding 1 to all rewards of 3 days events and that was a great thing. Can you do the same for Tiers 4 basic catalyst and Tiers 2 alpha ?

Perhaps not adding a full catalyst but some shards of each in the rewards ? That will change nearly nothing for the spender that are able to rank up nearly any new 5 stars they get, but for the majority of us, that would give us the possibility to have Rank 4 more rapidly

Comments

• Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    I agree with this, I feel the game caters heavily to brand new players, and endgame players. They don’t offer much to help mid tier players reach endgame status.
  • Hey there!

We appreciate the questions and concerns, however -- we do ask that everything about this topic be kept within our main thread. Thank you in advance.
This discussion has been closed.