**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Teir 3 class catalyst quest has become the biggest money grab

After the first time through Im offered the 400 unit class selector deal, which immediatley tells me Im not getting any full cats from the quest, only from buying them. Its getting way to ridiculous. When my account was small I got them everytime I completed it.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    T3Class Cat Quest has never guaranteed a whole Cat, not in the 4+ years. When they added Fragments, the drop rate probably was lowered. But before Frags if it failed to drop you ended up with nothing at all. So lower drop rates for whole cats is offset somewhat because you at least get Frags now.

If you need T3Class, many Solo events have T3 crystals in them (which you can hang onto unopened until you need some, instead of opened excess cats expiring), and the Glory Store has whole Cats you can buy. Just skip all those pop-up offers.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★
    Only a money grab if you spend the units...
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Drooped2 said:

Why do people run that so much I have over 1k t3c fragment Crystal's and am constantly.selling them.
    What are you guys missing that you lack that resource?

People rank up champions more than you then. I need to get aegon to r4 and i only have 1 t3 skill, because i've ranked a couple skill champs up before.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Drooped2 said:

Why do people run that so much I have over 1k t3c fragment Crystal's and am constantly.selling them.
    What are you guys missing that you lack that resource?

People rank up champions more than you then. I need to get aegon to r4 and i only have 1 t3 skill, because i've ranked a couple skill champs up before.
    That’s not the answer, and he is likely to quickly prove you wrong.

People lack the awards he earns in solo events with his time and dedication.

At this moment I have 600 t3cc crystals which would easily supply the cats for the 6 r1 5s and 69 r3 4s who use t3cc.

T3cc is readily earned via the solo events.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Drooped2 said:

Yea no that's not it I'm just over 1m rating have 114 4s
    Every 3 star most maxed the day I get them. And 89 ish 5s never lack the t3c

You're pretty consistently hitting those solo events. Think that's the only reliable source for those fragment crystals.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Seems casual players are hit with this drought of t3cc. Grinders and endgame players dont have much of this problem as solo events provide t3cc crystals.

But i do get the feels of OP. The quests really are stingy. And forces platers to spend on cache offers.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    You just need to be in a semi-active alliance, and be smart about doing certain things during the proper events. I haven’t had to run a T3 daily quest in like two years probably.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Run the quest when it comes around if you have anywhere below the cap of T3CC. If you only run it when you need it then you’ll find the drop rates incredibly low.
  • NickfurymanNickfuryman Posts: 48
    Except the glory store is bs cuz skill hasn’t been in there for a week and half that is a scam and embarrassing. It should be a different one everyday not freaking random how dumb.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

Except the glory store is bs cuz skill hasn’t been in there for a week and half that is a scam and embarrassing. It should be a different one everyday not freaking random how dumb.

This is so crazy to me. The glory store is arguably the best source of rewards in the game.
  • NickfurymanNickfuryman Posts: 48
    Why hasn’t there been tier 3 skill in almost 2 weeks in there

This is so crazy to me. The glory store is arguably the best source of rewards in the game.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Buy them from glory store for 200