**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If you guys/girls could what changes you guys would make to the glory store?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
I would put level 1 revives in as well as up the t5b and lower the cost a tiny bit.

Comments

• Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I like that.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    T3 Basics... I'm so sick of grinding that Quest...
    I would also be interested in seeing an Iso-8 Crystal added to the Glory Store. It could yield T4, T5, and T6 Class Iso-8.

Id have the Catalysts Classes roll on an actual oration instead of being purely random.

Is it random?
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Add 5* Sig stones
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★

T3 Basics... I'm so sick of grinding that Quest...

Yeah it gets old.

Id have the Catalysts Classes roll on an actual oration instead of being purely random.

Is it random?
    Im pretty sure it is, at least a bud of mine deduced that the T4CCF was random. He waited a long time for Cosmic to come up, and I haven't found any date telling me that its not random.
    Hmm interesting, a simple fix would be tie it to the same schedule as the Daily Class Catalyst Quest which follows Class Advantages. No Class Sunday, Mutant Monday, Skill Tuesday, Science Wednesday, Mystic Thursday, Cosmic Friday, Tech Saturday...
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    More 6* Shards. :)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Quest Revs.
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    More of the class catalysts to buy so I don’t have to do proving grounds.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Potions need to be cheaper
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    add a 4* 5* AG buying option.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    ADD T3 basics!!!