**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Cant switch nightcrawler

Ive tried the switch trick and i tried beating on his block. The timer ticks for a bit and then disappears. Sorry if this has been posted already. I heard the switch trick still works on IOS though. Any advice from fellow android users?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    The light hit trick has been patched due to AI bugs. It won't work. The dissapering timer is a bug however.
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    Is it a bug that kabam knows about though? Because its pretty rough having NC AQ and not being able to switch him
  • aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 72
    and guess who aq mini is? makes for loads of fun. just like gates
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    I had a problem switching him a few days ago in AW. Ended up in a panic and defeat. :'(
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
  • Loco24x7Loco24x7 Posts: 68
    edited May 2019
    This has been on going issue with NC since new patch. In the past since the new update not one mod had acknowledged it and or said its on the list to fix it. But the air punch could get him to switch within the first seconds of a fight he just does slow walk to you so it was taken away the blocking trick makes timer go away now that’s gone.

There also one synergy bonus that is bugged if you have stark and IMIW all champs in group get a bonus that champs evade 35% less from basic attacks. I fought NC as boss in AQ he was evading like normal so thought maybe it was one off. 2nd fight with a mini he did the same.

Also tested a void on dual target there could be a bug I had 2 stacks of debuff from void on NC picture below and NC was evading like normal. Not sure % of the debuff but with 2 stacks should did something.

Using iPhoneX
    12.2 iOS version
    Latest greatest MCOC update

• Loco24x7Loco24x7 Posts: 68
    Mods anything on synergy issues and or void issue I have put in a ticket. if you can not ack the air punch method and or block timer method that is not working just looking for clarification and an answer on the other issues thx in advance