**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should Cavalier Crystals be available to the Uncollected for 300 units?

MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
edited May 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
If CCs are the only tool available to explore 6.2 but aren’t available until you make it to 6.2 wouldn’t it be better for all parties to have option to sell/buy CCs once reaching Uncollected status? I say have them scale like they do with the Premiums from Proven/Contender/Uncollected in prices.. At least let summoners start attempting to improve thier 5/6 Star rosters... I’ve been playing over a year and still have no 6 stars it’s ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE without a great 5 star roster.. Kabams said CCs are your only reliable tools and aren’t improving AW/AQ/EQ Rewards so I think make it available to everyone.

Should Cavalier Crystals be available to the Uncollected for 300 units? 190 votes

300 units for The Uncollected
12%
RockonBrainimpacterNuclekerrFingfangfoomfanesRacs0hiddenblizzardrcm2017Scopeotoe987ChampioncriticHB_617Nick1109RaveNNVaibhavbTiger360KingpinamosMetalJakeMr_Beltz95Bossdog55555Dryanjr1975Meshu43 23 votes
400 units for The Uncollected
6%
RyansapphThatGuyYouSaw235DankestChefJrendon13Shadow_PhoneixNeotwismDerSchneemacher007md92monomuggArham1LordGenesisÆgon0710SirOreoBar 13 votes
Make available to ENTIRE COMMUNITY
7%
AchtungDrZolaVceeNanoDroidphillgreenigotgame1075TrojanX05SociopathSummonerNRTehsigzorzGautam91Reynie3Starbuster234Boilingsi_siWade420wilson69 15 votes
Kick rocks (get enough 5s from other aves to do 6.1)
68%
ArcDeAngelusGroundedWisdomVdh2008BigPoppaCBONERagamugginGunnercradlemanLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusRaganatorJestressSpity68AddyosFrostyWiMakbelli300Dexman1349TendersquadJadedSIlverProfessorPrimmer79 130 votes
Other
4%
xNigbloodyCainAce_03Raymundo86DaileyDenzel116LoctiteSuperGlueBala_riyz01RazeStrike 9 votes

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    No, do the work and get Cav
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    They are cavalier crystals for a reason, not uncollected crystals lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No, for people at that part of the game they’d be too strong
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't say kick rocks, but...
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Why call them cavalier if anyone could then get them? Work hard and your account will get better too
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

Why call them cavalier if anyone could then get them? Work hard and your account will get better too

It is not even about what they are called. The Cavalier crystal was explicitly created to be one of the reward/incentives for becoming Cavalier. If you make it available to people who are not Cavalier, then it ceases to be an incentive for becoming Cavalier. So no, I don't want an incentive for becoming Cavalier to be available to people who are not Cavalier, because that is nonsensical.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    You can't start the race at finish line...
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    Prathap said:

You can't start the race at finish line...

There is no finish line-more milestones will be added to try to keep people interested. Did you mean retirement? because that's the true finish line tbh
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    no. the only reason i got the uncavalier title was because of the crystal. I'm not even 100% done act 5 yet and I spent the healths and revives to make it happen. It would be unfair to the people who have already gone through it. If you want the crystal then do act 6-1
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    There are many who say there are no stupid questions. I don't think these people would hold the same opinion when it comes to polls like these...
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    There’s a reason they’re called cavalier crystals. They’re special and unique, which is why it seems right for the Cavaliers(big dogs) to have access to them. It won’t be fair for new uncollected players to have access to them because they won’t have any progression. Just beat the collector then go straight to getting 6*s. New players joining should have access to them because they would be dirt cheap and they will be getting 6*s at lvl 5.
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    MetalJake said:

it’s an OPINION poll. Calm down ppl

Exactly. But it’s stupid. There would be no point in even becoming Cavalier anymore. Cavalier crystals are special, and unique to the cavalier title. He doesn’t understand the time and effort we have put into the game for the past 3 years, and he just wants the special perks without putting any effort into it, which is insanely unfair if it were to become a reality. If someone is complaining that he doesn’t have any 6*s after a long time of playing, it means that he isn’t doing what is required.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    So you haven’t completed 6.1 to unlock cavalier crystal yet you want cavalier crystals so you can do 6.2? Logic!
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Other
    Cavalier status in overrated....my Dailey crystals now stink. The cavalier crystals at least the two today were 3 stars. Don’t woot about cavalier... it hasn’t gotten me anywhere
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

"Kabams said CCs are your only reliable tools and aren’t improving AW/AQ/EQ Rewards so I think make it available to everyone."

I don't remember saying this...

Ah, must have been Thrillson 🤦🏽‍♂️
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

"Kabams said CCs are your only reliable tools and aren’t improving AW/AQ/EQ Rewards so I think make it available to everyone."

This is why you are the best.
  • NickfurymanNickfuryman Posts: 48
    You don’t want them they are s scam it’s s pyramid scheme
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

You don’t want them they are s scam it’s s pyramid scheme

I am not sure you know what a pyramid scheme is.....

(there is an episode of The Office that might help)
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    I'm not even UC yet and I still feel this is probably one of the most pointless ideas I've heard yet.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

I don't remember you saying this either. I think we can all agree CCs are not reliable.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Other
    Kabam SHOULD make Cavalier crystals available to Uncollected players. But add another 0 behind the price. 😊