**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Ws worth it?

Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
edited May 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Right now I'm in the position to rank up 2 5* to r4. I already have KM at r4 and I very much enjoy using their synergy but I feel like WS needs more health to truly be great. (He gains 5% attack per hit on combo maxed at 100 hits or 500%).
My other r4 candidates are venom and ice man. I'm looking to complete act 5 next as I just recently became uncollected.

Venom, Iceman, and Ws are all unduped.
My plan was to rank up venom and ice man but WS has caught my eye due to his INSANE damage

Who would you rank and why?

Comments

• Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Nothing wrong with WS if you are rolling KM. Do you have a decent immunity champ?
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    WS is awesome.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Here is my r4 WS with synergies:

https://youtu.be/1wwRWpHWALU
  • Options

Nothing wrong with WS if you are rolling KM. Do you have a decent immunity champ?

@KinkyWizard1 nope only r4 is KM rn so iceman would be my immunity champ.

So I suppose it boils down to WS or venom
  • Options
    @Hamin That is pretty awesome. He's hitting really hard. The only thing venom really has on Ws is a larger health pool and situational regen tho.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited May 2019

@Hamin That is pretty awesome. He's hitting really hard. The only thing venom really has on Ws is a larger health pool and situational regen tho.

Lots of bleed, armor break, buff steal, true strike when they are below 18%, and he shuts of all the Spidey champs evade.

He has a lot going for him!