**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Parry

Since the Update yesterday i have been experiencing some issues with parrying. Is the Timing minimized or is it a bug??

Comments

• Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    This isn't new. This is still a bug from patch 12.0
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Lol welcome to the club
  • Yes! Thought it was just me lol
  • henrieshenries Posts: 63
    After the 12.0patch..i kinda adapted to it, but since yesterday i can only parry 4 out of 10perfectly timed paries... whts happening mike
  • BodhizenBodhizen Posts: 303 ★★
    It's not functioning consistently for the players in my Alliance. The parry notification will come up, but the opponent will not be stunned every time. Between that, and making it nearly impossible to land a special after a 5-hit combo anymore, I know a bunch of people who have lost faith in the coding team's ability to do anything right. Stop tweaking things under the hood that players aren't polled on first. Stop making changes to the AI. You're just frustrating players to the point where they move on to a better, more stable game... Like Pokemon Go.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    If it is a timing issue that has been in the game since 12.0 and is pretty easy to adapt too you just need to practice and adjust your timing a bit. If it is the issue where the parry text comes up on screen but sometimes the opponent doesn't get stunned even when they should it is a bug that has been brought up many times on the foums
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    They're probably too busy with Transformers FTF to work on MCOC bugs like they used to. Just a thought.