**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is it just me or is anyone else just generally bored with this game right now?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
I just have been feeling so bored with this game lately and feels more like work then fun to me. The End Game event opened and after a week or 2 of that it was spent. Nothing to do. The side event stuff is like an evening if that of new stuff to do 1 day a week. Its cool and all but it just really no content to it. I just feel like there is nothing to do to get rewards as there usually is on the daily? Just nothing is happening. No rewards to no worth while crystal opening. I dont even really like dungeons that much but wish they where happening right now. The journey stuff was cool but the crystals you got just did give you much of anything and is it a one time thing and thats it now or do we get these monthly. If so thats pretty cool. Maybe that was supposed to be why we didnt get much side event rewards.

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    I get a kick out of all the people who are super bored with the game, or who are thinking about quitting, spending time on the forums talking about how boring the game they don’t wanna play anymore is. This is so strange to me.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Ya its been pretty boring speically considering that I was relatively free this month. Completed 5.3 exploration last week and then onto variant 2 but kinda at a road block(the damn evading symbiode). I finished the special quest but now I am bored as hell and there are still 2 weeks left. Even AW and AQ are boring right now for me. Gonna keep going but I may take a break very soon.

I'm a Grinder so I'm always occupied. Besides, aren't we usually done with EQ by this time anyway? Lol. Next week, Dungeons will be back, so I'll have lots of time to work on Milestones and Objectives.

I never really did dungeons after the first run, but started to get into them during the last two. Had a great time with some buddies, and I’m sitting at 22k. Pretty excited to pop my first 5* out of the new batch.

I'm a Grinder so I'm always occupied. Besides, aren't we usually done with EQ by this time anyway? Lol. Next week, Dungeons will be back, so I'll have lots of time to work on Milestones and Objectives.

I never really did dungeons after the first run, but started to get into them during the last two. Had a great time with some buddies, and I’m sitting at 22k. Pretty excited to pop my first 5* out of the new batch.
    I was busy the first couple weeks of this EQ. I'm looking forward to the Objectives.
    Got those done. It was fun running with a bunch of Avengers.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

I was busy the first couple weeks of this EQ. I'm looking forward to the Objectives.
    Any new layer breaks up the monotony. :D
    edited May 2019

I get a kick out of all the people who are super bored with the game, or who are thinking about quitting, spending time on the forums talking about how boring the game they don’t wanna play anymore is. This is so strange to me.

For me, the game getting boring doesn't mean that I want to quit playing it or that I'll never be hyped about something again. There's no champs I really want to rank up right now and the EQ was weak. Since Kabam thinks keeping people in the dark about what's coming up is a good move, I'm getting bored. If they dropped a hint or 2 about some upcoming champs and got more creative like with the Deadpool quest, I might get excited again.
    That’s fair. It doesn’t really bother me, but I can understand how it might bother some. We know 6.2 is coming in June at least! Don’t we? Thought I saw that in the announcement.

Any new layer breaks up the monotony. :D

ANY excuse to use my Scarlet Witch again is a good one. 😍
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    If you're bored with it take a break until the end game event is over. That way when you come back new content will be back. That's what I'm doing. :-)
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Terra said:

Nope. I find with current events have become a better challenge. I love it. Fighting war with lag is awesome

I had to pause during a mini boss fight in war, literally couldn't see what was happening with the lag when I got back. Just got lucky that I predicted what the AI would do, and input at the right time... Such a mess.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Sixshot1 said:

Terra said:

Nope. I find with current events have become a better challenge. I love it. Fighting war with lag is awesome

I had to pause during a mini boss fight in war, literally couldn't see what was happening with the lag when I got back. Just got lucky that I predicted what the AI would do, and input at the right time... Such a mess.
    If you can't tell, my comment was sarcastic. I find it a interesting challenge with war lag, but it really needs fixing.
  • tntsltntsl Posts: 64
    Same here - very bored. 40 days is too long to keep any EQ going and especially the lousy one they put out this month.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    The worst ever! And their priority is releasing an part of an act that less than 2 percent of the summoners in the game are ready to even try! Meanwhile the "stones" quests (which everyone can play) still haven't been released? I think Kabam must just have 1 guy working on this game these days! And he is doing a terrible job!