**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Starting from scratch

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 849 ★★★
Hello everyone.
I`ve come to a point in the game where I feel like I can only progress if I start spending or grinding the arena 24/7.
This is mostly because I`m not a very good player and probably never will be.
I feel I`ll find more injoyment in the game if I start a new account where I feel like I progress.
Has anyone tried this recently, and what were your experiences?
Would especially like to hear from people with the same reasoning as I.
My main account is 500k with a handfull of r4 5* champs.
Helped my wife half a year ago on her account and really enjoyed it.

Comments

• Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Honestly sounds like a pretty good idea with the game’s current state
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I actually started a new second account just recently, the game at that level is far more enjoyable imo and you can progress at a much faster pace than what I did 4 years ago, had 4 4* inside 5 days.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I started a new account 6 days ago, I was bored with my earlier account and let me tell you it's absolute heaven for new players.

Objectives have made everything much more convenient for new players. Also, not to mention the good ol' fun of the begginer bracket. Where grinding 300k gets you the new 3 star.

In the end the only thing that matters is whether you're having fun, which you're clearly not having. Progress can take a corner and rot there!

100% go for it
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    Donnymeij said:

Helped my wife half a year ago on her account and really enjoyed it.

:o:s:#>:)
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Someone reactivate a new account the let.go i active and opened.6 or 8 4 stars in 3 days. Plus you get xp boosts arena boosts all kind of help. Me? I AM starting all over! Raising the same champs i have raised at least twice before only now it takes longer to get them AND longer to raise them. I am looking at month and years as a solo compared to the alliances. Just zero excitement about that ! Being in an alliance will only help a little compared to the vast chunk of the roster i am missing. Getting them to slow! Getting the things to raise them too slow. Grinding for nothing but shards? A drag i can live without! Four years has been enough!.and they can't even put in material that is timely and playable! Wait? Was that a.cricket i just heard?
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    one should never have more than one account, especially in the current state of the game. it's just more frustrations and heartache and Kabam truly does not care.