**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Give Us New Event Quest Like CM or The Champion Clash Again !!!!

RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Oh my god.. these monthly side event quests are really holy moly boring

Comments

• gage201205gage201205 Posts: 571 ★★★
    These were not side quest as they were special event quest but yes they butchered this month bad... And it's honestly not the quest as it is the rewards from it.. They told us since act 6 that 5 and 6 star shards we're going to be more accessible but I haven't seen it anywhere honestly, as they need to buff EQ rewards or install a new difficulty for more shards to expand roster...
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    What they meant by 5 and 6* champs being more available was once you become cavalier you can buy cavalier crystals. So if your a whale your good. F2P, that announcement didtnapply to you
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Dtl7714 said:

What they meant by 5 and 6* champs being more available was once you become cavalier you can buy cavalier crystals. So if your a whale your good. F2P, that announcement didtnapply to you

So true... More accessible means we could buy cavalier crystal as much as we want. Oh holy ****
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    Sad this month sucked
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★

To be fair, what they actually said around the release of 6.1 was that they'll make 5* and 6* shards more available through additional content.

The bounty missions from the last event come to mind, those were absolutely awesome. And I could even imagine them planning to release more content like this a while ago.

Maybe, just maybe, we actually already missed out on some additional content this month, because of the exploitation of the negative zones.

Some sort of boss rush or combat clash would be highly appreciated, though.

Black order boss rush would be neat