**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Last Stand: Quest for the Stones - Correction?

Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
Will there be another “0” or “00’s” added to these rewards? This has to be a mistake, right?

A 40-day map with with 6 different chapters and minimum 4-paths and the completion reward is 150 5* shards for Completion and 400 5* shards for 100% Exploration?? This must be a visual mistake, correct?

Or is there like a twist that you’re holding off on telling us? Like the real reward for the biggest chapter in Marvel history is that the 2015 Avenger Champs get the abilities from the Stones? Especially since non of the Avengers have been updated since 2015?

Or is the 150 and 400 5* shards the intended rewards?

Thx in advance for your time!!!

Comments

• RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    It really is kind of a joke. You would get more 5*-shards the month before PER DAY compared to THE MONTH long event related to THE ENDGAME movie. One would think we would get more rewards than usual for such a special occasion.

I cannot understand this...
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I think the idea was that you'd have a large number of the fun and interactive Greater Last Stand crystals, but when they're loaded with booby prizes like 4-star shards, 10,000 gold, and t4 catalysts, the luster wears off quickly.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    TyEdge said:

I think the idea was that you'd have a large number of the fun and interactive Greater Last Stand crystals, but when they're loaded with booby prizes like 4-star shards, 10,000 gold, and t4 catalysts, the luster wears off quickly.

I see...so you’re saying that the 150 and 400 5* shards are correct for Completion/Exploration? And that this map that will easily take over 20 energy refills to complete at 100% exploration really only gives a total of 550 5* shards???

@Kabam Zibiit is this accurate?

I thought correction were made a few weeks back...fixing the prizes was not included?

Thank you in advance!

• Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    edited May 2019
    @Kabam Zibiit

Also, with the new, upcoming maps only allowing 5* and 6* champs to enter, and in some maps we must have 5 of each specific class to do so, or five 6* champs, why would you only reward 1/20th or .06% of a 5* Crystal for a 40 day map?

Sorry for all the questions but as important as the rewards are, a greater importance lies in what reasoning the game team used to come to this conclusion and if these same type of maps/rewards are to be expected?

I think it’s safe to say this game has become more of an investment to some players whether it’s time, money, emotions, etc...most players are invested and it would be a courtesy to answer these questions so that we know what to expect moving forward for similar Marvel events.

Again, thx in advance to your response ☺️

• ChevickChevick Posts: 3
    Well i got a 5* Science AG to awaken my Void from them and a good chunk of T2A and T5B frags
    So it was a win win for me 😁😁