**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ focused alliance , AW tier 9

Hi , looking for two players, we do AQ map 5,4,4,4,3, we are new to map 5 so if you have map 5 experience that would be great, we communicate through line chat , we assign paths for AW and map 5 , so there is no confusion,you just have to manage your time. We play for fun , and winning is fun.

My Line Id is - x-thea

Comments

• Jsmss
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Anyone interested join us , AQ map 5 experience would be an advantage, two spots open ...

Line Id - x-thea
    Still got two spots...
    So we crossed over to expert tier in AQ !!
    fewu4juvtcs0.png
    Tier 8 in AW and expert in AQ !! One spot left .... anyone with map 5 experience
    Hi, got full house , thanks guys
    Hey guys , I got one spot open , anyone interested please add me in line chat, the Id is x-thea.

Map 5 experience preferred. Tier 7 in AW
  • keshvinkeshvin Posts: 40
    Hey.. look me up..
    Ingame I'd: Keshvin
    Line: keshvin.k
    Hi guys , I got two spots , map 5 experience would be preferred , we are expert in AQ and tier 7 in AW ( we are roaming around tier 8 to 6 ) as we are focusing on AQ.

Add me my line Id is - x-thea
    Hi, got one spot , anyone interested....
    Got full house , thanks guys , I do have one spot but reserved for someone, for any reason if that person didn't joined us then I will post for one spot opening.
    edited August 2017
    Bummer, two spot open, bit unexpected but can't help , AQ focused , expert tier in AQ, tier 7 in AW , weekly SA ( we score 41-70% ). Map 5 experience required. Thanks

My line Id - x-thea
    Two spots open ...anyone interested...
  • greeley770greeley770 Posts: 18
    My in game name is greeley770 let me know if I can join thanks
    Thanks Greeley for the response, I checked ur profile, although ur rating is very low under 40k , but that's not the concern, if u have skills and can fight map 5 and 4 on AQ day 4, I am good with that, I discourage revive and heals , few of my team members are still depended on revives, which is not good for longer run. My house is full currently and once I have any open sopt I will contact you. Thanks agin.
  • greeley770greeley770 Posts: 18
    Thank you
    Hi guys, it's been a while , my house was full , but few of my members are getting busy and wanted to leave , our alliance is getting mature as we all are growing together, map 5 isn't a big deal now and we are doing fine , AW ,will reach soon to our tier that we left to get focused on AQ , Add me on line if you wanated to be a part of our journey. My line Id is - x-thea.

Skills are important and impressive roster will be an added advantage, if you have good champs that needs to be ranked up , we got resources ,Just need the skill level up so that you can help the team.
    Any one interested to join the alliance AW tier 8 , AQ map 5,4,4,4,3. Advance , looking for few people who can support the group.... every week SA , we are doing good .... not in a rush to jump to tier 1 or maintain expert tier in AQ , but we are making our way up ... slowly and gradually.. add me in line chat - xthea.