**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why am I not matching alliances around my war rating?

Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
I see many alliances around my war rating that are close to 5m alliance PI lower than my alliance, yet despite our very similar war rating, I can never seem to match them. Instead, we keep getting matched with alliances over 100 war rating above my own alliance war rating. I thought war rating was meant to be an indicator of an alliance's war ability? Why am I being matched with superior alliances when there are perfectly capable alliances at my war rating not being matched with me? This has been the case all season, 7 wars in a row all with +60 to +70 match ups, when the norm should be +45.

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Your prestige is too high. Matchmaking relies heavily on Prestige. Kick some of those whales and recruit low prestige skilled players, lol
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★

Your prestige is too high. Matchmaking relies heavily on Prestige. Kick some of those whales and recruit low prestige skilled players, lol

Seems like that is the case. So there is an incentive on alliances to recruit weaker players instead?