**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cull Obsidian doesn't parry havok's energy/projectile attacks

WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
I'm just curious if this is intended as havok's attacks may not be classed as projectiles but as energy but I wasn't sure if there was actually a differentiation between the two

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    An attack can be energy and a projectile. This is true of IMIW.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Right. I was just wondering if havok's were just considered energy but not projectile or if it was an unintended interaction
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

V1PER1987 said:

Right. I was just wondering if havok's were just considered energy but not projectile or if it was an unintended interaction
    Sounds like an unintended interaction. I’ve part stunned Havok with Heimdall and him and Cull have virtually the same ability to parry stun projectile attacks.
    Haji_Saab said:

Projectile and melee are two classes of attack type

Physical and energy are types of damage.

Which is what I thought, so I was confused as to why cull wasn't able to parry havok's medium
    Can't get a mod to confirm one way or the other?
  • Hey there, i'll ask the rest of the team about this. Would you be able to tell me what mode this Havok fight was in? Or what nodes were active during the fight?
  • One last thing to clarify, you are referring to his basic attacks like his Medium attacks, correct?
    edited May 2019

Hey there, i'll ask the rest of the team about this. Would you be able to tell me what mode this Havok fight was in? Or what nodes were active during the fight?

It was the havok in the middle of 6.1.6

One last thing to clarify, you are referring to his basic attacks like his Medium attacks, correct?

Yes I couldn't parry his dash with a medium attack
  • Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 107 ★★
    Same here

One last thing to clarify, you are referring to his basic attacks like his Medium attacks, correct?

Had any luck on an answer for this?
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★

That's not fair. I've tried Havok's first non-contact Medium attack against an awaken Classic Daredevil and guess what? He evaded that.
    Why? Because he has 100% chance to evade projectile attack, hence, I assume all non-contact basic attacks are all classified as projectile attacks.
    Now that Cull can't parry that when his ability says he can? That's totally an overlooked stuff going on
  • CaptTCaptT Posts: 12
    Act 6.1.6
    Cull Obsidian used against Havok and I couldn’t parry his medium or his dash medium attack. The character preview and his champ bio stats he should be able to parry this. Evidence has shown that champs like oG daredevil can trigger evade.

Why can’t Cull not parry it? And if there is an explanation then what is the list of “non parryable” attacks he can actually parry?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Did the word parry come up and he didnt get stunned? Are you sure your not just mistiming your blocks? A screenshot goes a long way
    Patchie93 said:

Did the word parry come up and he didnt get stunned? Are you sure your not just mistiming your blocks? A screenshot goes a long way

Yes it did. Yes I'm sure
    Someone give me a havok to duel and I'll get video and or screen shots
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019

Me or pandamanpete, although you likely do not need to prove it as it would clearly be a bug and one that likely needs a patch to fix since a fix hasn't happened yet.

Me or pandamanpete, although you likely do not need to prove it as it would clearly be a bug and one that likely needs a patch to fix since a fix hasn't happened yet.
    Thanks
  • edited May 2019
    Hey there everyone, we don't have any new information at the moment but we did want to let you know that the team is still looking into this.
  • JbwildeJbwilde Posts: 55
    @Kabam Zibiit any new information on this?
    It's pretty disappointing to see how little attention this has gotten considering how quickly player beneficial bugs get fixed.
    He also has problems with Domino. Even when she isn’t duped I have videos of both. It’s not hard to reproduce either.
  • Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 107 ★★
    What are the problems he has with domino?
    edited June 2019
    @Sugoi_Dubai domino issues just got fixed with the 23.1.0 update. He is supposed to be able to parry all non contact attacks. Domino wasn’t working (even the unduped one) but now it’s just havok that is broken still.
    Dupe wouldn't matter for domino anyway. She causes abilities to fail as a base ability, she just does damage when they do when awakened
    edited June 2019
    @Worknprogress yeah I’ve been talking with a kabam rep today it was doing it more than it should’ve. But I get the impression the havok thing is unintentional. I sent them more gameplay and am waiting to hear back.
    It's been over a month @Kabam Zibiit. Can you at least tell us if this is a bug or intended at this point?
    edited June 2019
    It's just pretty disappointing

Hey there everyone, we don't have any new information at the moment but we did want to let you know that the team is still looking into this.

Is the team still looking into it? Will it be fixed next update?