**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How would you rank the Black Order?

1-4?

1. CG
2. Cull
3. Maw
4. Proxima
???

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    1.Cull
    2.Proxima
    3.Corvus
    4.Ebony

I know I’m going to get slaughtered for putting Corvus 3rd but I really don’t like him and l love Proxima as a champ
  • CpAmericanoCpAmericano Posts: 167
    Interesting. So is Cull considered god tier?

1.Cull
    2.Proxima
    3.Corvus
    4.Ebony

I know I’m going to get slaughtered for putting Corvus 3rd but I really don’t like him and l love Proxima as a champ

• John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019

Interesting. So is Cull considered god tier?

He's absolutely insane. This is 6.1.2 and he's melting opponents like a hot knife through butter

edited May 2019

Well I tried for him and got this...

Good?

6 5* in 20 pulls, yeah thats pretty darn good . Ronin is so much fun to play with. And you're halfway to a duped Aegon too. Congrats!

cull is hyped but the idea that he's better then corvus is laughable

So I'm going to guess that you have both at a high enough level to make that assumption 🤔
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★

I dunno man. Cull is going to appeal to a lot of players who don’t want to have to turn on suicides to get the most damage possible. I would say that their utility is completely different though. Corvus probably has the upper hand there.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    1) Corvus
    2) Proxima
    3) Cull
    4) Maw

Everyone wants a new champion to be better than Corvus. Remember how much hype Emma Frost had about being a game-breaking AW defender? Nuff said.

Cull looks damn good. I’m ranking Corvus and Proxima higher than Cull because Corvus is the anti-RNG and I’m not scared of intercepting with Proxima. I won’t be surprised if Cull turns out to be more useful than Proxima. I will be surprised if Maw turns out to not be the worst of the Black Order.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★

1) Corvus
    2) Proxima
    3) Cull
    4) Maw

Everyone wants a new champion to be better than Corvus. Remember how much hype Emma Frost had about being a game-breaking AW defender? Nuff said.

Cull looks damn good. I’m ranking Corvus and Proxima higher than Cull because Corvus is the anti-RNG and I’m not scared of intercepting with Proxima. I won’t be surprised if Cull turns out to be more useful than Proxima. I will be surprised if Maw turns out to not be the worst of the Black Order.

Maw defiantly looks defensively based, but is run over by science champs.
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★
    It’s WAY too early to tell. Maw hasn’t even been released and people are just now starting to get Cull.
    Regardless it’s a tough one. Proximal is easily one of the heaviest hitters in the game and clearly so is corvus lol I just got Cull duped but at r3 but it’s lokking promising!
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019

It most certainly isn't. I have them both at 5/65 and there are a lot more fights in especially endgame content that I'd rather have Cull for personally. War is a bit of a toss up as corvus's immunity, sig ability, and how well suicides fit him make him incredible for war specifically. I haven't really had a chance to use Cull max boosted or with suicides so I'm not sure about him in war yet.
    DalBot said:

So I'm going to guess that you have both at a high enough level to make that assumption 🤔
    I have them both at maxed 5*s and it's pretty close for me. I have a feeling Cull may tip the scale in his favor the more I use him
    edited May 2019
    I was hitting medium attacks for over 30-40k when they crit with rout and Thanos favor up. That's ridiculous
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,716 ★★★★★
    From what I've seen Cull is easily the best one
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★

And it looks as for a whole group the black order is ridiculous all around. As long as Maw is great they will all be awesome. Looks like the FF will be a great all around team so far but they aren’t on the level of Black order for all content.

Makes sense. Because teams like the Avengers and X-Men in game are awesome.

Dr. Zola
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Cull is amazing damage dealer but immunities makes corvus better & more versatile option. So:

1: corvus
    2: cull
    3: proxima
    4: ebony
    Zuro said:

From what I've seen Cull is easily the best one

It's not completely cut and dry. Depends on a lot of things. Health pool of the champ you're fighting. Are there any dot debuffs on the node. Are you gonna be boosted. Etc...

They're both amazing champs honestly and I'm fortunate enough to have both. Looking forward to seeing just what sort of content Cull works for but he's destroyed most of the quest testing I've done with him.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    IMO
    Corvus 9/10
    Maw 8/10 massive degen if played right
    Cull 9/10 (Might be better than Corvus but more situational)
    Proxima 8.5/10 imo, her specials wreck Havok if used right

They cannot be compared

They all are n1 in their usage

Cull is like crossbones with double damage
    Corvus is more like a short time fight assasin
    Proxima is a long fight highest damage hero
    Maw is a very good controll counter utility

Cull is gonna pass proxima for "long" fights as well. I just did over 200k damage against a variant YJ boss in 19 hits. He parries projectiles as well.
    edited May 2019
    https://youtu.be/DvulNUQc2x8

Got dumb at the end and didn't make space to bait his sp1 but you get the point
    edited May 2019
    People who put Glaive over Cull probably aren't taking in to account end game content with high health pools. Cull >>>>> Corvus in those fights. If you're looking at AW and EQ only it's maybe slight advantage Corvus, but end game content is massive advantage Cull