**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does anyone hoard their free crystals?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
I heard it was good to save them is that true? I'm at 138 right now.

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    If only I didn’t have OCD about the little icons......
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Yes I hoard all my free crystals for large period of time. Only open them when explorer new hard content.

Why would you open them when you don’t need them? The stash limits are so low it’s better to just let them sit until you need them and build your stash with questing potions
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Yes. You should, so your little pots and stuff don’t expire.
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

I have around 600 uncollected ones and 150 is cavalier

Dang
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Timone147 said:

Yes I hoard all my free crystals for large period of time. Only open them when explorer new hard content.

Why would you open them when you don’t need them? The stash limits are so low it’s better to just let them sit until you need them and build your stash with questing potions

Yeah I was told by Brian Grant that it was good to so I started.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    It’s a good thing and a bad thing to hoard cristal.

For exemple, I hoarded more than 30 4* cristals, thinking I would open then when needed. And thats what I did. Got a bunch of iso, and 5* shards.

Problem is got stuck with a lot of left over iso class 5000 that all expired at the same time.

Problem solved , I sold them for gold. But somehow, I dont think it was my best move.
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    My inventory got cleared doing some content or the other. Currently opening them to restock my pods and such. Once theyre full, ill go back to stock piling them.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    According to kabam hoarding is not healthy so yall better letter those potions expire in your stash
  • WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    Definitely save the 4hr crystals. They come in handy when you’re in a pinch to finish something like a celebrity challenge or boss rush but don’t have the time to farm potions or revives. Currently, I have 1290 Uncollected crystals and 235 cavalier ones and I am safe for a while. Also gives you a little courage to try content if you’re thinking you’re not strong enough. Odds are that you are and just Don't know it but you’re willing to try stuff if you know you have resources just waiting just in case.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The real question is, who doesn’t? O.o
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I save all my free crystals for harder content.
    I used them all getting the cavalier title and I'm now saving them (and my units) for 6.2
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I have 964 right now. I save and only use them when I need them. I'm planning to use some for my first run of LOL soon.