**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tier 4 basic cat Infinite streak

Is there no way I can get to an infinite streak with rank 4 four stars? wth happened

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm sure you can, but you may have to sandbag some fights that used to work with 4/40s or 5/50s. More people have 5* 5/65s now so it has changed somewhat.
  • Options
    MadvibezMadvibez Posts: 5
    I'm at streak 16 atm. By some luck or magic I got the win with 30k plus team vs my rank 4 four stars. I Should Obviously sandbag from here? two 4/40 and one 3/30? Ialso have 2/35 5*s
  • Options

I'm sure you can, but you may have to sandbag some fights that used to work with 4/40s or 5/50s. More people have 5* 5/65s now so it has changed somewhat.

Hey at what streak does it become infinite? I'm at 19 atm
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    Up to, and including, the match that says Streak=14 beforehand, it is very easy to sandbag (although I prefer the term “Unbalanced”) those last 6-7 matches by using the 3rd hero as a very lowest level hero (and in T4Alpha and T4Basic Arena is really easy, since it can be a 1* Hero). The greater the difference in rating between your 2 winnable heroes and the toss-away hero, the better chance that the opponents will be closer in strength for those 2 fights you’ll try to win.

Once at Streak=15, (and for several matches) I’m not sure if full 4* 4/40 teams are sufficient (they will be after around Streak 20 or something). May need to include some 5/50 to meet an overall Rating requirement for some of those post-15 matches.
    So you can try continuing sandbagging beyond 15 for a while, but 4*s of 4/40 + 4/40 + 3/30 is not really sandbagging. Use 4* 4/40 + 4* 4/40 + 1* 1/1 (or a low 2* even). Not sure if that indeed still works post-15, since once I hit 15 I’ve got stronger heroes to start using then.
  • Options

Up to, and including, the match that says Streak=14 beforehand, it is very easy to sandbag (although I prefer the term “Unbalanced”) those last 6-7 matches by using the 3rd hero as a very lowest level hero (and in T4Alpha and T4Basic Arena is really easy, since it can be a 1* Hero). The greater the difference in rating between your 2 winnable heroes and the toss-away hero, the better chance that the opponents will be closer in strength for those 2 fights you’ll try to win.

Once at Streak=15, (and for several matches) I’m not sure if full 4* 4/40 teams are sufficient (they will be after around Streak 20 or something). May need to include some 5/50 to meet an overall Rating requirement for some of those post-15 matches.
    So you can try continuing sandbagging beyond 15 for a while, but 4*s of 4/40 + 4/40 + 3/30 is not really sandbagging. Use 4* 4/40 + 4* 4/40 + 1* 1/1 (or a low 2* even). Not sure if that indeed still works post-15, since once I hit 15 I’ve got stronger heroes to start using then.

I'm catching my a** atm. What I'm using is a 4 star 4/40 and two max 3 stars both being power lock/steel. It's damn difficult but I'm winning two and losing one. I'm trying my luck. I was sand baging with a team of one 2 star and two max 3 stars from about 11 - 15
  • Options
    IM not sure if I should refresh the team over and over and use it or go lower for eg 4* 4/4O + 3* max and a 2 star? or as U said 4/40 + 4/40 and a 2 star
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    After reading your post, I tried it for the first time playing this arena. :)
    I crossed the infinite streak, using the 4☆ basic arena method.

From round 6 to round 12, I used 2x 4☆ 3/30 + 1x 1☆.
    Rd 13 to 15, 2x 4☆ 5/50 + 1x 1☆.
    Rd 16 onwards, just maintain 3x 4☆ 4/40.

Hope this helps.

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Madvibez said:

Hey at what streak does it become infinite? I'm at 19 atm
    You stop fighting Kang/Thanos after 14. You can still get death matches if your PI is low anytime but especially until about 20 or so. The AI and the matches should be pretty consistent after that if you don't go too low.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I just keep playing and if I blow the streak its not a big deal. Use 3* to get back to 3x and start again.