**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s on your Act 6.2 Rewards Wish List?

DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

What’s on your Act 6.2 Rewards Wish List? 54 votes

6* Crystal
7%
DrZolaFallencircusRehan010_Ægon0710 4 votes
6* Class Awakening Gem Crystal
40%
DL864BigPoppaCBONEHort4PoolMixkebabAlCapone2727Crimsontide1616WerewrymSandeepSDankestChefThe_Boss9Batsiijass222TheDuke899Logan_wpn_11Disgruntled_User_123StevieManWonderArham1EvisceratorMe234 22 votes
6* Signature Stone Crystals
0%
5* Class Crystal
1%
Hedron 1 vote
5* Generic Awakening Gem
29%
buffajrKDoggg2017SamdroxtaarThunderGodBendersBountyKobster84TehsigzorzRockypantherxRonaldRaygunEtjamaThanos_CarmrcyrclekubricknolanDrooped2ChriissRDoug4theWin 16 votes
T5CC Fragments
3%
JamNation1Filmsauce 2 votes
Chair
16%
GamerDuo_KulioDTMelodicMetalhiddenblizzardFhfjghhggggjfhfjgX_Factor_AgentOnly_AlonerThe_WatcherBenQcSlayer 9 votes

Comments

• Nothing_hereNothing_here Posts: 97
    A 6* generic AG would be nice for 100% exploration.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

A 6* generic AG would be nice for 100% exploration.

Doubt that will happen until 6.4 like with act 5
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Lainua said:

6.1 is terrible in term of rewards. I didn’t notice it until I started to try to complete it. Act 6 is supposed to be for endgame players and the rewards is not better than monthly event quest?

Kabam has full of scrimped people, from CEO to employer.

The rewards lately have been awful I don't know why so, tier 2 alphas you got 6 for 5.4 completion and now act 6 there gonna be stingy...
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Fun and challenging gameplay
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Lainua said:

6.1 is terrible in term of rewards. I didn’t notice it until I started to try to complete it. Act 6 is supposed to be for endgame players and the rewards is not better than monthly event quest?

Its almost as if the rewards were based on it being a chapter and not an act the same way act 4, act 5 , monthlys and variant did it 🤔🤔🤔
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Lainua said:

Compare 5.1 and 5.4. Some of you guys have some ridiculous expectations
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Chair
    Lainua said:

Lainua said:

Its almost as if the rewards were based on it being a chapter and not an act the same way act 4, act 5 , monthlys and variant did it 🤔🤔🤔
    It’s just a chapter but it’s permanent. I wish they included something nice in 6.1 not just 8000 5* shard for exploration (wtf?), 4000 6* shards (wtf?), rank up gem from 3->4 (whattttt?, what th?).

It’s act 6 for the god shake.
    I'm pretty sure you meant sake not shake lol
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    6* Crystal
    No use for a 6* AG. Another 6* maybe.

Failing that, I’d take a large iTunes Store credit.

Dr. Zola