**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crazy

2»

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

A part of me wants to be happy for you...

...but.

Dr. Zola

@DrZola it's ok. Im still happy you got Domino.
    Haha. Same.

Seriously, I don’t want to start a promo for the Cull crystals, but I did make off with 3 5*’s (OG Hulk, Domino and Mephisto) and a 4* Cull over a dozen. Not as good as your bonanza, but for the price, that’s better than the OGV deal, for my roster anyway.

Putting these things at ~20% for a 5/6* isn’t terrible. Now we just need a way to steer shard crystals a little bit and the promise of more availability starts to be true.

Dr. Zola
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

...but.

Dr. Zola

Haha. Same.

Seriously, I don’t want to start a promo for the Cull crystals, but I did make off with 3 5*’s (OG Hulk, Domino and Mephisto) and a 4* Cull over a dozen. Not as good as your bonanza, but for the price, that’s better than the OGV deal, for my roster anyway.

Putting these things at ~20% for a 5/6* isn’t terrible. Now we just need a way to steer shard crystals a little bit and the promise of more availability starts to be true.

Dr. Zola
    The new Featured Cavalier crystals do have a much better value now for 300 units. But I'm still a proponent of "know what you are getting into" with these. Watched Seatin open 40 and had little success. I was extremely lucky for WHO I got but they do give out more 5*s than before. It will always be "open at your own" risk.

I wanted him pretty bad to help me get through Variant 2. Lagacys 4* was destroying it.
  • NickfurymanNickfuryman Posts: 48
    I did pull a 5 star ghost from buying 3 more lol
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

DrZola said:

...but.

Dr. Zola

Haha. Same.

Dr. Zola
    The new Featured Cavalier crystals do have a much better value now for 300 units. But I'm still a proponent of "know what you are getting into" with these. Watched Seatin open 40 and had little success. I was extremely lucky for WHO I got but they do give out more 5*s than before. It will always be "open at your own" risk.

I wanted him pretty bad to help me get through Variant 2. Lagacys 4* was destroying it.
    4* Cull? Haven’t seen that. I don’t usually invest in 4*’s but I may make and exception.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

DrZola said:

...but.

Dr. Zola

Haha. Same.

Dr. Zola

4* Cull? Haven’t seen that. I don’t usually invest in 4*’s but I may make and exception.

Dr. Zola
    https://youtu.be/KHAzi68Ytac

@DrZola

Congrats mate
    Ps: why so many flags

@PikaaPikachu cause its me. Doesn't mean anything in reality and it doesn't bother me.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Man I never have this type of luck. It’s sad. I opened 10 cavaliers yesterday. 5 star quake. Rest 3/4s. I don’t even care for the newer characters. I’ll get them eventually I just want a Medusa or Aegon. 😞 sad sad day for me, maybe I should begin to spend more and I’ll get luckier lol

Man I never have this type of luck. It’s sad. I opened 10 cavaliers yesterday. 5 star quake. Rest 3/4s. I don’t even care for the newer characters. I’ll get them eventually I just want a Medusa or Aegon. 😞 sad sad day for me, maybe I should begin to spend more and I’ll get luckier lol

Don't spend more. Ive cut back on it myself. I only wanted him because of variant 2 and some other content. But spending more won't help. If you have the disposal income go for it but don't stress on it. I don't have Aegon and only just got Medusa as a 5*. @Panchulon21
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    @Demonzfyre oh yeah I definitely won’t spend more lol. It’s just sad how bad my luck is. I’m not the worst I know in luck, I know a few others with worse luck, but yeah mine really sucks lol
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Bright side is you not only got a 5*, but a really good 5*. I would invest in her. Still searching for her.
    V1PER1987 said:

Bright side is you not only got a 5*, but a really good 5*. I would invest in her. Still searching for her.
    I only have a r4 4* as well.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited May 2019

I decided to pop one more crystal. Things got crazy again. #CEO

@KinkyWizard1 what did you get?
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

Should show up now. Edited to black out my name. Not sure if that matters. Just don’t like showing it on here for some reason. This place scares me. Ha

Can you see it now?

Should show up now. Edited to black out my name. Not sure if that matters. Just don’t like showing it on here for some reason. This place scares me. Ha

Can you see it now?
    Nice! I see it now. I wouldn't worry about the IGN. I'm hated waaaaaaayyyyyyyy more than you and no one bothers me in game. Except one of my alliance mates had a guy talk **** on me in global. That's about it.