**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus Glaive Bleed Immunity bug iN AQ ?!

Hey Kabam,
What’s going on ?? Just had a nice surprise while beating up Hulkbuster in an AQ map3... apparently Corvus Glaive is not bleed immune anymore, even while he has some charges ?! Nerfed or bug ? Anyhow... when can we play decently again ?
As you can see from the combo meter in the screenshots, I haven’t been
hit, so the charge were there continuously, but Corvus lost all of his health through a bleeding although he should be immune... this is really stupid.
If you don’t believe me and want the corresponding video, just let me know... the screens are taken from it.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    It wierd I’m just take a covus agings call trops and was healing somting is definitely wrong
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    Terra said:

Only immune to it when duped. And if he has any bleed/poison on him when Glaive expires, the debuffs are removed

wrong, Glaive immunity is part of his normal mechanics so he should not be taking damage while glaive immunity is up.

His signature ability prevents him from dying when he has charges and also if he spends them all in 30 seconds the cooldown timer is reduced by a certain percentage
    Terra said:

Only immune to it when duped. And if he has any bleed/poison on him when Glaive expires, the debuffs are removed

That’s totally wrong. Poison will not be revmove becasse he’s isn’t imuns to that
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    To be honest, he isn't immune to it. He just should take no damage when a bleed debuff is applied on him, when he has charges left.
    This "bug" happens because of abilities that trigger at the start of the fight. If Corvus get's a bleed debuff after he gets his charges, he takes no damage from it. If Corvus gets a bleed debuff before he gets his charges, the debuff is purified/removed the moment the gets them. If Corvus gets a bleed debuff in the exact moment he triggers his charges, well ... nothing, he doesn't has that ability, and so he takes full damage from the bleed debuff.
    What's meant to happen here is that so Corvus can trigger his ability before the battle actually starts, so that this "bug" doesn't happen when the bleed procs
    Is not really a bug. If both abilities trigger at the same time, then it really is working as it should.
    I believe the intention of his ability is to counter the debuffs that trigger at the start of the fight, but for that to happen his ability needs to trigger in the first place, which is not happening constantly
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Is not really a bug. If both abilities trigger at the same time, then it really is working as it should.
    I believe the intention of his ability is to counter the debuffs that trigger at the start of the fight, but for that to happen his ability needs to trigger in the first place, which is not happening constantly

It’s not the bleed should then be removed or take no damage

haha this is laughable.

So by the same standard you would say Nick fury cleansing multiple debuffs because they procced at the same time was working as intended.

This is basically an exploit, Corvus' design is to be immune to damage from these abilities while he has glaive immunity. When it goes on cool down then he will take damage. The fact it puries on disable and re-activation show the intention clearly to be immune to these debuffs while he has glaive immunity. The fact in this instance its not, is clearly a bug and needs to be fixed.
    edited May 2019
    kryer79 said:

@will-o-wisp I don’t know what you mean but in programing there is no « at the same time » and it is a bug...
    either the bleed triggers first and it’s
    purified or the charges trigger first and there’s no damage

There is a lot of "at the start of the fight" scenarios in the game, and the behaviour of such abilities are clear there. King Groot or Voodoo against Mephisto, for example. King Groot against the same Bleed/Poison nodes, another example.
    Like I said, it is starting at the same time in your video, and that's why Corvus doesn't do anything because his ability doesn't counter that. I'm not saying that is the intended feature (I clarified that in the previous post), I'm just telling you what is currently happening.
    The "bug" is not his charges not countering the damage from the bleed debuff, it is his ability not triggering before the fight starts, or at least moments before the node kicks in.
    Bidzy7 said:

So by the same standard you would say Nick fury cleansing multiple debuffs because they procced at the same time was working as intended.

No. The synergy is meant to allow him to remove 1 debuff, not multiple ones. This isn't the same and doesn't work the same way as buffet or masoquism by the way, where it's meant to remove multiple buffs/debuffs triggered at the same time

Bidzy7 said:

No. The synergy is meant to allow him to remove 1 debuff, not multiple ones. This isn't the same and doesn't work the same way as buffet or masoquism by the way, where it's meant to remove multiple buffs/debuffs triggered at the same time
    exactly it was an exploit because there was a scenario in which the mechanic was not working in the way it should. so therefore yes it is the same. Corvus should be immune to damage from bleed and other stuff while he has glaive immunity. In this case there is a scenario where this is not happening therefore its a bug and needs to be addressed and fixed.
  • Erunnu_87Erunnu_87 Posts: 34
    @Bidzy7 @kryer79 why do you even waste your time trying to explain the obvious to someone that’s too thick to understand? If he had a Corvus he would know as he would have used suicides at least once. But instead he’s here, babbling about debuff say the start of a fight and “abilities” working as intended.
    Just leave him be the noob he always wanted to be
    Erunnu_87 said:

@Bidzy7 @kryer79 why do you even waste your time trying to explain the obvious to someone that’s too thick to understand? If he had a Corvus he would know as he would have used suicides at least once. But instead he’s here, babbling about debuff say the start of a fight and “abilities” working as intended.

I have a Corvus. I know how he works and what's happening.
    It's okay if people just don't want to accept it, doesn't mean I'm wrong

Erunnu_87 said:

Why is it that it never happens for me when figth this node ect you can’t tel it a bugged ther need to be fix.
    Gamer said:

Erunnu_87 said:

Why is it that it never happens for me when figth this node ect you can’t tel it a bugged ther need to be fix.
    I explained above. The "bug" is the time his ability is triggered, not that his ability is not working
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Erunnu_87 said:

I explained above. The "bug" is the time his ability is triggered, not that his ability is not working
    While his glaive is activated he takes no damage from bleeds what’s so hard to understand it should either be shrugged off at the start or he should take no damage
    This bug is not consistent at all so I doubt it’s working as intended
    Kobster84 said:

Gamer said:

Erunnu_87 said:

While his glaive is activated he takes no damage from bleeds what’s so hard to understand it should either be shrugged off at the start or he should take no damage
    His ability works with "before" and "after" the bleed triggers, both in different ways. It doesn't work when it triggers at the same time (which can only be achievable at the start of the fight), and that's what is causing this issue here.
    It is not consistent because his ability (glaive charges) are sometimes not triggering at the right time, which I suppose it's meant to be triggered moments before the battle starts
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    @Terra you need to check up on stuff before you post. No point giving false info
    I didn't said it was RNG based ... there is an issue with the activation of his ability, not how it works. The way it works is at least consistent
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

I didn't said it was RNG based ... there is an issue with the activation of his ability, not how it works. The way it works is at least consistent

@kryer79 just said he used him in the exact same fight yesterday and didn't take damage how is that consistent?
    TwmR said:

@kryer79 just said he used him in the exact same fight yesterday and didn't take damage how is that consistent?
    That is the issue, the time the ability activates is what is not currently consistent.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

TwmR said:

That is the issue, the time the ability activates is what is not currently consistent.
    The time the ability activates is part of how it works