**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Magneto the most powerful mutant

im writing this forum post to point out that magneto (who is one of the worst mutants in the game) severely needs a revamp. in the comics and the movies magneto is arguably the most powerful mutant. with his helmet hes almost unstoppable. adding a starlord like feature of escalating damage (which theres a precedent for via synergy killmonger, the champion have these synergies) seems like the most direct and easiest way to do this. however im sure someone has a better idea than that. so guys let kabam know your ideas and kabam please show the master of magnetism some love, thanks!!!

Comments

• BadabibidonBadabibidon Posts: 86
    Ideas for Magneto:

Immune to bleed, degen, poison, incinerate.
    Immune to projectiles.
    Auto block, stun
    Each buff opponent has gives 10% chance to place degenerating debuff

Magnetism: against metal champs, attack is increased 100%
    Special 3 instant ko
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    You can't really base your argument purely on comics or movies ...
    He sucks in the game, but only when comparing him with other character's and in many different scenarios.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I’m always supportive of Magneto improvements. Appreciate your ideas.

This has been a constant theme here for probably a couple of years now. Someday, just maybe, one of Marvel’s most popular characters and one of comics’ all-time greatest villains (anti-hero?) might actually be able to hang for a bit in-game against members of the Black Order who many had never heard of prior to Avengers: Infinity War.

Dr. Zola
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I'd love to see a Magneto rework but the reason you're giving is not good enough. Comic accuracy isn't something you'll find in this game, one of the strongest champions in the game is Corvus Glaive
    who literally got murdered by Okoye, who doesn't even have any powers
  • Hey there, if you have ideas for champions you'd like to see changed, be sure to share them in the champion improvements suggestion thread.
  • NikhilNikhil Posts: 101
    I posted my suggestions about magneto in the thread for suggestions, but now i cant find it due to too many suggestions from all of us. Can anyone tell how to find the comment in the discussion thread?
    Magneto
    Opponents with 'metal' tag suffer 70% ability accurate reduction. Skill champions with 'metal' tag suffers 100% ability accurate reduction (permanent duration ability same as og magneto.)

Guaranteed bleed, Armor break and heal block on all special attacks.

Magneto produces magnetic field around him, which causes projectile attacks of opponents to glance and cause 70% less damage (100% for skill opponents).

Magneto's Magnetic field also provide him ability to ignore block penetration/ or some ability which can nullify the high block damage of special attacks like sp2 of massacre. ( Additional ability along his signature ability.)

Magneto does is not affected by any telepathic abilities of his opponents. When opponents tries any telepathic attack, they fail and suffer weakness for 6 seconds.

Magneto is a very powerful, iconic and unique character so i think he deserves a great upgrade

Ideas for Magneto:

Immune to bleed, degen, poison, incinerate.
    Immune to projectiles.
    Auto block, stun
    Each buff opponent has gives 10% chance to place degenerating debuff

Magnetism: against metal champs, attack is increased 100%
    Special 3 instant ko

Bro if you think carefully suggestions you are making are impossible.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★

I'd love to see a Magneto rework but the reason you're giving is not good enough. Comic accuracy isn't something you'll find in this game, one of the strongest champions in the game is Corvus Glaive

corvus glaive single handedly takes out all the xmen in his first appearence "i

in the infinty storlyine (august 2013-november 2013) which i believe is the first appearence of corvus glaive he single handedly defeats the xmen. id say thats pretty op