**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Total Number of 5* Champions in game

This may be an obvious answer to this, but just wanted to double check - I have 46 5* champions on my roster, and then it shows 15 "greyed" out champions which obviously I do not have yet. Is this the total 5* pool, or how many total 5* champions are there in total? Thank you.

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Neither. thats how many total champoins your missing from any star level
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Greyed out champs are those you don't have of any star rarity
  • LegionnaireLegionnaire Posts: 47
    Ok, thanks for clarifying that point. Does anyone know the total number of 5 stars in the game as of today?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    While there are many champs not all are available in 5* version. I'd wager there are around 75-80 5* champions. Might be more
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Available five stars are already over 100 and probably near 150 as the number is fluid since every two weeks another champ joins the pool.
  • Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    On my lists right now are 149 4* and 139 5* champs available to players (I already included this month's Ebony Maw too)
  • Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    There are a few old champs missing as 5* version, like SW, Cap WW2, Deadpool (the red one), Joe Fixit, Wolverine, ...