**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to take up

StephenStephen Posts: 80 ★
Who should I take up

Comments

• ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129 ★
    First things first,you are in need of some gold my friend (so am I😋).Ive heard that Cap Marvel hits really hard and binary takes her to another level,but from personal experience,I can confidently say if it can bleed and be poisoned,It's not a problem for Archangel.Hes doing most of the work in Act 5 for me.According to me,both are really great.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    AA is awesome! Definitely rank him
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Both are awesome
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    No idea about CM but you can't go wrong with AA. He's an absolute beast when it comes to enemies that can be bled and poisoned.
  • StephenStephen Posts: 80 ★
    edited May 2019
    @ArkhamButcher what are you doing in act 5 completion or exploration as I am going for first run through to the ultron and I always need gold probably the same for you I should imagine if you need it aswell
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    AA for sure, especially since he's awakened
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

@Tiger360 5* are the future and with not bleed and poison immunes, I feel as though Cap Marvel is a way better choice (she also hits like a truck). Just my opinion though.

No, 6* are the future. CM is great but AA is amazing and considered beyond god tier. He is as simple as parry heavy and hits like a truck without actually hitting the enemy lol
  • Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77 ★
    Go for Captain Marvel
  • RandomXforceHeroRandomXforceHero Posts: 63 ★
    Both
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129 ★
    Stephen said:

@ArkhamButcher what are you doing in act 5 completion or exploration as I am going for first run through to the ultron and I always need gold probably the same for you I should imagine if you need it aswell

@Stephen I'm at completion right now,hopefully that Ultron should be dead by the evening