**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Time for 6* in more arenas?

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
Specifically the T4B arena and T1A arena. There really isn't a reason we shouldn't have access to our full roster for these arenas. Make it happen.

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

So people who need basic Resources can go up against them? No thanks. Lol. I have no issues taking them down, but I'm not the only one playing, and people who need those Materials are a whole range of progress levels.

Everyone I know who has more than 10 6 star champs all need T4BC
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    It makes sense. Adding them to the Arena will shift it. People who are mid-level are Grinding that Arena as well, for many it's one of the few sources of Cats they have. The Arena is not a closed system. Adding 6*s would shift things. It's also harder to take down a 6*. Not terribly so for most of us, but it is.

So people who need basic Resources can go up against them? No thanks. Lol. I have no issues taking them down, but I'm not the only one playing, and people who need those Materials are a whole range of progress levels.

Yes, so do people with 0 6*s.

So your argument is....?

So your argument is....?
    My argument is it shouldn't be made more difficult for lower people to get the simple Resources they need to progress, who need them more than people much further along, just because some don't have the patience to Grind 2 Mil. What is it, 2 maybe 3 Rounds, in two days? Come on, now.

So your argument is....?
    My argument is it shouldn't be made more difficult for lower people to get the simple Resources they need to progress, who need them more than people much further along, just because some don't have the patience to Grind 2 Mil. What is it, 2 maybe 3 Rounds, in two days? Come on, now.
    Its not more difficult...the infinite streak for the 4 star featured and the 5 star featured are the same(been doing it since I have had a handful of 5 stars)
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

So your argument is....?
    I would advocate for anything that would reduce time in the game. They want you to live in the game 24/7 with all the quests, AQ, AW, and arena. What’s wrong with shortening the time to achieve the milestones? The difficulty is not going to be obscenely harder. A 6* R2 is basically on par with a 5* R5.
    The only way you face the 6 stars or maxed 5 stars are either in deathmatches which those players likely wont beat or if they are using high ranked 5 stars themselves in which it isnt hard at all. Your logic is flawed in this case
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Whatever you add to the Arena shifts it. That's why the Minimum PI for the Infinite has changed, as a result of the amount of Max 5*s running. Adding more makes the Arena more difficult to run. Now, there may be a plateau to this, but there's also the fact that 6*s are harder to take down. We might not have an issue doing it, but others not as far along as we are will. It's one of the easiest Arenas to Grind. 2 Mil takes no time at all. It's not necessary for 6*s to be added.

Once again, the PI is similar to the PI that’s already in the arenas so nothing would change.
    There's also the fact that R3 6*s will be coming eventually. You add those to the pool, and it will be virtually frustrating for those people to get what they need.

Whatever you add to the Arena shifts it. That's why the Minimum PI for the Infinite has changed, as a result of the amount of Max 5*s running. Adding more makes the Arena more difficult to run. Now, there may be a plateau to this, but there's also the fact that 6*s are harder to take down. We might not have an issue doing it, but others not as far along as we are will. It's one of the easiest Arenas to Grind. 2 Mil takes no time at all. It's not necessary for 6*s to be added.

Again you arent discussing the issue at hand and deflect. When will you be able to face these 6 stars? Only in deathmatches where I would argue its easier to face off against a 6 star sentry than a maxed domino at 5 stars. Also the infinite streak for 4 star featured and the 5 star featured are the exact same (I can attest to that since I started 5 star featured the moment it was available for me) when the only difference is that the 6 stars are included in the latter. 2 Mil still takes a long time to other plays such as myself who only has 2 6 stars and has a life outside this game.

Read my above comment. You can't add a Rarity and restrict the Rank.
  • LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★

So your argument is....?
    We shouldn't make it more difficult in t4b for lower level players who lack rosters, but it's ok to do it in Act 6 with progression gates.

Right...

edited May 2019

So your argument is....?
    We shouldn't make it more difficult in t4b for lower level players who lack rosters, but it's ok to do it in Act 6 with progression gates.

Right...
    Not even the same ballpark.
  • LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★

So your argument is....?

Right...
    Not even the same ballpark.
    Screwing over lower level players for a couple of t4b is terrible, but screwing them out of much better rewards in act 6 is ok. Love your brilliant logic.
    Screwing them out? No. You're comparing Act 6, another progress level that comes with the highest level of Storymode, with getting a couple Basics Cats that are necessary for 4, 5, and 6*s. Not even the same scenario. One is a progress gate that is designed to keep balance in the Reward system. The other is a basic material needed to Rank a Champ.
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    It's only 2 mil and 1.6 mil 6* arent needed for those levels. 5* get the job done
    My logic makes sense. It's just not the answer people agree with. Which is fine. We don't always have to agree. OP started a Thread, and I registered my views.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

It's only 2 mil and 1.6 mil 6* arent needed for those levels. 5* get the job done

3* can get the job done too if you want to commit a few hours. Point is many of us don't want to have to spend as much time doing repetitive arenas with limited rosters for the best rewards.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    And we are a long ways away from anyone encountering multiple 6* R3 in an arena fight, let alone enough times to have a significant impact

My logic makes sense. It's just not the answer people agree with. Which is fine. We don't always have to agree. OP started a Thread, and I registered my views.

Views can be wrong such as yours frankly speaking. You are under the assumption that having 6 stars in the arena will make it harder but the infinite streak remains the same with or without them and you have yet to comment on this.

1 and 2 stars get the job done as well, your point?
    edited May 2019

Views can be wrong such as yours frankly speaking. You are under the assumption that having 6 stars in the arena will make it harder but the infinite streak remains the same with or without them and you have yet to comment on this.
    I haven't commented on it because I already have. The Infinite Streak has changed because of the amount of Max 5*s and 6*s in other Arenas. The required Total PI for the Infinite has changed. What you put into the pool affects the Matches. Soon, we will have R3 6*s in the mix. That will push it even further. There's no need for them at all, and there are more people Grinding that Arena than people who have 6*s and no patience. If 2 Mil is too much effort with a bunch of 5*s, then perhaps the Arena is not your bag.
    I literally told you the infinite streak is the same and I have tested it out yet you keep going on and on about the PI
    I've been Grinding for 3 and a half years. I know what I'm talking about. It's not the Formula to get to the Infinite. It's the Minimum PI required to keep the Infinite going without hitting Deathmatches. I'm not deflecting at all. I responded. You just don't agree with me. There's a difference.

I've been Grinding for 3 and a half years. I know what I'm talking about. It's not the Formula to get to the Infinite. It's the Minimum PI required to keep the Infinite going without hitting Deathmatches. I'm not deflecting at all. I responded. You just don't agree with me. There's a difference.

3 and a half years and you still think PI contributes to arena rather than the rank of the champ? Big yikes my dude