**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Time for 6* in more arenas?

2»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Lol! Seriously. Stop and think about what you're saying. The Matches are based on Total PI. The Formula works around it, keeping the Infinite going works around it, and so does what we get Matched with.
    Rank doesn't matter if the Total PI is adequate. What is adequate depends on what's in the Arena at the same time.
  • Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    Though I'm by far not always on GroundedWisdoms side, I have to agree with him here. I play t1a, t4b, 4* basic, 4* featured and 5* featured on a regular basis and I can tell you: when more and more 5* r5 were available, lots of my low PI former safe teams in infinite streak led to death matches. As an example, I was able to use all my 5* r1-only teams for a long time in arenas, but now you'll face death matches in the highest ones due to the full 5* r5 max sig teams.

With act 6.2 around the corner and more chapters coming later this year, we will soon see the first 6* r3 and hence that would rise again the PI-threshold in arenas for infinite streaks.
    There's just some confusion because some people think it's the Rank that makes the difference, but it's the Total PI.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★

There's just some confusion because some people think it's the Rank that makes the difference, but it's the Total PI.

It isn’t ther pi it ther prisge to be fair. Becasse if you using suvside you shuld culd bost the pi and shuld giv you more but even this’ll and still get you deadmacth but do agerd 6 star don’t need for now ther culd simple make a cavlier arean wher you need to be cavlier to fix get a few more. Rank op item
    Gamer said:

It isn’t ther pi it ther prisge to be fair. Becasse if you using suvside you shuld culd bost the pi and shuld giv you more but even this’ll and still get you deadmacth but do agerd 6 star don’t need for now ther culd simple make a cavlier arean wher you need to be cavlier to fix get a few more. Rank op item
    It's the Total PI. Prestige is a measure of PI. I can use two 1/25s with a higher Champ. It's the PI, and it depends on what else is running. If there aren't many Max 5*s in the Arena at that time, you can use less Total PI. I've been in the T4CC Arena when there weren't many people, and hit Kang and Thanos with mid-range Champs at Streak 6. It's PI relative to the ceiling of PI that is in the Arena.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Read my above comment. You can't add a Rarity and restrict the Rank.

R3 6* are gonna be very rarer top players will only have 1 max so won’t have that bug of an impact
    Kobster84 said:

Read my above comment. You can't add a Rarity and restrict the Rank.

R3 6* are gonna be very rarer top players will only have 1 max so won’t have that bug of an impact
    If they're in the Arena, it will have an impact.
    Drooped2 said:

So people who need basic Resources can go up against them? No thanks. Lol. I have no issues taking them down, but I'm not the only one playing, and people who need those Materials are a whole range of progress levels.

6 stars are easier fights then r4 and r5 5 stats due to lower sig levels.

Not sure what your thought process is here but this would make the arenas easier for you
    I have no issues in the Arena. I'm not arguing for myself. I've explained why it's an issue. Lol. If people don't have the patience to make 2 Mil without 6*s, then they obviously don't have the patience for Arenas.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

I have no issues in the Arena. I'm not arguing for myself. I've explained why it's an issue. Lol. If people don't have the patience to make 2 Mil without 6*s, then they obviously don't have the patience for Arenas.

Or they don't want to have to spend hours fighting literally the same fights over and over again. If we want to do that we can just run EQ and nauseum
    DalBot said:

Or they don't want to have to spend hours fighting literally the same fights over and over again. If we want to do that we can just run EQ and nauseum
    That IS the Arena. If you don't want to do that, you don't want to Grind.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

That IS the Arena. If you don't want to do that, you don't want to Grind.

I don't know about you but the word "grind" usually don't have a good connotation. Grinding is for champs, resources with set goals shouldn't have to feel like a "grind"
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    How about a 6* featured arena, i wanna see those scores
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

How about a 6* featured arena, i wanna see those scores

Probably 240m lmao
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    It’s easy enough to get to 2m...just leave it the way it is.
    edited May 2019
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

So people who need basic Resources can go up against them? No thanks. Lol. I have no issues taking them down, but I'm not the only one playing, and people who need those Materials are a whole range of progress levels.

6 stars are easier fights then r4 and r5 5 stats due to lower sig levels.

Not sure what your thought process is here but this would make the arenas easier for you
    Your arguement makes no sense people.dont wanna fight easier champs?
    Again I'd rather fight an r2 single dupe then an r5 sig 200 korg anyday.
    Did you not read the whole bit about how more Max 5*s and 6*s can affect the Matches, and how we will have R3 6*s soon which will make it even harder, or are you just focusing on how easy you think it is to take down a 6*? Lol.
    Which wasn't even about myself. I can take down a 5 or 6* in the Arena. The Basic and Alpha Arenas are for more that those of us who can. Lower to mid-range Players and Players just starting to work on their Rosters need them. For many, it's a large source of Cats. Making it harder for them just to save people a few Series per Arena is not something I'm for.