**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeons..late?

I've been told dungeons start on the last 2 weeks of the month, but wouldn't that be today?
Some other people have said next week. Does it go on the last 14 days? or the last two calendar weeks starting on a sunday?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    This coming week.
  • caino23caino23 Posts: 8
    thank you... again - is that starting sunday? monday?
    Not sure. I know that Miike confirmed it would be this coming week earlier this week.
    Thanks... but trying to determine what day. Everyone seems to just have a vague answer.
    Yeah I'm not sure either. All that was said was this week coming. It would either me Monday or Wednesday is my guess.
  • Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    iirc, they usually started on the day after maintenance... wednesday. but you all know kabam, just because something was done that way for a long time doesn't mean next time it will be like that too ^^
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    They always start on Monday as far as I remember.
    Did dungeons just come back or something? I'm fairly new to game, and surprised no one seems to know definitively when they run these... that or it's been different every time?
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    Monday they start, just like every month

Monday they start, just like every month

Gotcha - so the monday of the last 2 weeks of the month. So it bleeds into the first week of the next month then?
  • Chacha888Chacha888 Posts: 44
    I think dungeons always start when there is exactly 16 days left on monthly eq.