**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mwahahaha!!!

Finally I have reached the 5.4.6 Ultron.This might not be a big deal for some people but I think I've done well with the Champions that I have.And now I need your help to figure out if it's true.My team is

5* r4 Archangel (duped)
5* r3 IMIW (unduped)
4* r5 Medusa (duped)
4*r5 Killmonger(duped)
4*r5 Cap IW (unduped)
4* r5 Morningstar(duped)(Originally)
5*r4 Symbiote Supreme(unduped)(Pulled him a few days ago)

How do you think I'm doing?Am I ready for Act 6?I have rarely used revives in Act 5(with the exception of the 5.4.5 Mephisto.The Aura of Incineration damage and power gain did me in.)
Any feedback by a veteran would be much appreciated.
Thanks for reading and yeah,have a good one.

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Your Medusa will crush Ultron. I used a 5/50 for full exploration, even got some solos. As for act 6, I don’t think your ready for it yet just because of that dang 4* ban. However, you should totally go for act 5 100%, it’ll prepare you for what goes down in act 6 and stuff like variant. Good luck on Ultron!
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I have defeated the 5.4.4 Modok yesterday, so I very honestly wish you good luck.
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    edited May 2019
    Medusa should be good for Loltron in 5.4.6. A 4* 3/30 Loki or something like that would be easier tho.

Not nearly ready for act 6. 2 r4 5* are not gonna be sufficient.
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Using Morningstar for ultron maybe a little bit difficult but Medusa is amazing
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Remember that 4*s aren't allowed in act 6, so I imagine you'll need to expand your 5 star roster a bit. The biggest hurdle for many people to become Cavalier was that Crossbones boss. You really need a bleed immune champ, either one that will reverse his healing, or outdamage it.

I think you're playing well with what you have, but the 4 star gate will be your enemy here. Explore act 5 once you get completion done, the rewards are well worth it and get you closer to Cavalier.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★

Medusa should be good for Loltron in 5.4.6. A 4* 3/30 Loki or something like that would be easier tho.

I used a 6* loki and i can say that medusa is far easier. Loki is far more fun though so depends on your priorities
  • Piyush__Piyush__ Posts: 4
    @Sixshot1 im elder's bane 😂😂😂😂
    Still I don't have anything for act6 Xbones
  • SirDuke_83SirDuke_83 Posts: 27
    Medusa is awesome for that ultron, but I had an easier time with nebula and the proxima synergy. The synergy isn't necessary just means you have to build up to at least 5 electro shock charges to get around all his fury, regen and evade. Although if you or anyone else wants to go with this method just remember not to parry as you'll lose the charges
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94

I used a 6* loki and i can say that medusa is far easier. Loki is far more fun though so depends on your priorities
    I used both and found loki 1000x easier personally. I was using a 5/50 medusa tho so that could be why 🤷‍♂️
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129

Medusa is your best bet for that fight unless you have a Corvus.

Probably not ready for act 6. No 4*'s allowed.

I have a couple of 5* that I don't use and haven't mentioned like Dormammu,Hela,Champion,Green Goblin,Crossbones,Hawkeye,so might still give it a shot.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    All the best, man.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Just make sure you don’t hit or parry him when he has the power gain buff on standby, once you get dusa to SP3 it’s easy clap but getting there can be a bit of a pain. Best of luck!
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Piyush__ said:

@Sixshot1 im elder's bane 😂😂😂😂
    Still I don't have anything for act6 Xbones

I found a way to "cheese" xbones without a bleed immune champ. i used hyperion for high damage and just exited the fight once he started to regen. rinse and repeat until xbones is KOd. I used 20 single revives but it did it.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★

Finally I have reached the 5.4.6 Ultron.This might not be a big deal for some people but I think I've done well with the Champions that I have.And now I need your help to figure out if it's true.My team is

5* r4 Archangel (duped)
    5* r3 IMIW (unduped)
    4* r5 Medusa (duped)
    4*r5 Killmonger(duped)
    4*r5 Cap IW (unduped)

How do you think I'm doing?Am I ready for Act 6?I have rarely used revives in Act 5(with the exception of the 5.4.5 Mephisto.The Aura of Incineration damage and power gain did me in.)

Sorry buddy but it's not that great achievement as It is a peice of cake with 2 rank 4 5*s well I did with this team
    4* rank 5 ghost
    4* rank 1 wasp
    4* rank 1 hood
    5* rank 1 antman
    4* rank 4 medusa
    For the proof of my statement,
    This team was used for the whole act 5 especially I spent no units on 5.3 and 5.4 not Bragging but you could do better @ArkhamButcher
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129

5* r4 Archangel (duped)
    5* r3 IMIW (unduped)
    4* r5 Medusa (duped)
    4*r5 Killmonger(duped)
    4*r5 Cap IW (unduped)

Sorry buddy but it's not that great achievement as It is a peice of cake with 2 rank 4 5*s well I did with this team
    4* rank 5 ghost
    4* rank 1 wasp
    4* rank 1 hood
    5* rank 1 antman
    4* rank 4 medusa
    For the proof of my statement,
    This team was used for the whole act 5 especially I spent no units on 5.3 and 5.4 not Bragging but you could do better @ArkhamButcher
    @hiddenblizzard Sure,everything is easier if the opponent can't even hit you.No offense,though