**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

All Ancient ones

Kabam I have been playing for years an have not beaten act4 I work a lot an play every chance I get I have no 5* Awakened an no 6* champ at all I want to have a discussion about rewarding all Ancient ones with a 5* Awakening gem since we are coming up on 5 years of gaming together its something I sorely need

Comments

• ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I quit playing a while back when they gave a generic out. I was uhhhh at summer camp for 3 months. Anyways. I wish I could have it
  • Dylanblade1993Dylanblade1993 Posts: 27
    Yeah lol I mean I think it is with I. Reason especially for those who's been loyal to the game for as long as we have lol
    Yeah I've been debating on quitting to because of how long itl take me to beat it an the 4* bundle is good for a noob who is just now starting I bought it awhile back an now 4* has less value like a slap in da face to me I love this game but I'm getting tired of feeling like I'm getting ripped off especially when the stuff I ask for in return is within reason ya know
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Tbf your playing for that long and not passing act 4 yet is on you not Kabam. A account with less than 10k can be a "Ancient one" just because they haven't played the game. The age titles is a way to show how old the acc is. It's not like "Uncollected" which was a step up in login rewards. UC needed to be earned. The age titles did not.
    I'm sorry you feel that way I work for a living an support 3 families kinda don't have time to sit down like prof Hoff and others my families gata eat o figured it was worth a shot nice to know were I stand

I'm sorry you feel that way I work for a living an support 3 families kinda don't have time to sit down like prof Hoff and others my families gata eat o figured it was worth a shot nice to know were I stand

You're not alone having a family and playing the game. But 3? Damn. Anyhow the game don't attach rewards to automatically given titles like the afromented age titles
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★

You support 3 whole families?? That's insane. Unless you mean three family members?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    If u can't beat act 4 without and ur complaining about not having an awakened 5* or no 6* then you clearly don't get how this game works
    Act 4 can easily be done with only 4*
    6* won't be available for you for a looooong time
    edited May 2019
    If your good enough even max 3* can do the job, since 4/40 equals 4* 3/30

If u can't beat act 4 without and ur complaining about not having an awakened 5* or no 6* then you clearly don't get how this game works
    Act 4 can easily be done with only 4*
    6* won't be available for you for a looooong time

• Hort4Hort4 Posts: 494 ★★★
    I think it would be a great idea. Even better is a 6* generic awakening gem and 100 stones. 😁
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    ManChild said:

I quit playing a while back when they gave a generic out. I was uhhhh at summer camp for 3 months. Anyways. I wish I could have it

You quit playing but you still visit the forums?
    V1PER1987 said:

ManChild said:

You quit playing but you still visit the forums?
    People may just want to stay updated on what's happening in the game without downloading it again.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Playing for years but not beaten act 4?
    I beat act 4 on my second account within 4 months of starting it, I've beaten 5.1 and half way through 5.2 with only 2 5/50 4* and I barely play that account.

I have recently pulled and rank 3 a 5* corvus so hopefully uncollected will come pretty soon
    I know I can beat act 4 that is on me I know that.... I work a lot time is a factor an I'm the only man in the family making money an able to do the masculine things for my family most males are to young an or in jail I just know that for future gaming I will need an awoken five star to help me progress in this game so I don't have to spend an ungodly amount of money on units I'm sure most of if not all of the MCOC can agree on that I'm js I mean to off an insult no one I was just trying to start a good discussion among those who have played for years an can probably understand my point of view
    I meant to say I mean to offend no one freaking spell check lol
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Really, real world problems aren't a factor for the game, and that isn't enough of a reason to give you something
    I'm just saying its a nice gesture as a token of appreciation for those who have stuck with the game from the beginning I believe its within reason especially at the 5 year mark for experienced summoners
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Then probably just wait till December. Hopefully they will give a 5-star something this year for the anniversary of the game, but don't get your hopes up.
    Other than that, play the game and you will eventually get something

I'm just saying its a nice gesture as a token of appreciation for those who have stuck with the game from the beginning I believe its within reason especially at the 5 year mark for experienced summoners

If you have stuck around that long, you would know that's not how Kabam works.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Yeah lol I mean I think it is with I. Reason especially for those who's been loyal to the game for as long as we have lol

You call casually logging in and not completing content loyal? I've been with AT&T since it was called Cingular Wireless. Should I ask them for a Lamborghini and a 5 million dollar home?
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    There is really no reason for the forum to get this negative. To the OP kabam rarely gives anything to the player base of major value. A 5* awakening gem just for being part of the contest for 4 years is completely out of the question from them. If you have been playing for that long you should have noticed how little they give back to the community. In the early stages of the contest they used to send out packages for players when there were server issues or in game issues. Now players post constantly reporting bugs and server issues are a mainstay in the game and we get nothing because they are established and no longer need to show their player base they care. This game has become so large and makes massive amounts of revenue so they no longer worry about players leaving or feeling unhappy and leaving a bad review on Google play or apple. Kabam has shown no concern for the players since the 12.0 update. That was the last time the player base ever really threatened their profits so why would they care enough now to do anything for the summoners
    Dshu said:

There is really no reason for the forum to get this negative. To the OP kabam rarely gives anything to the player base of major value. A 5* awakening gem just for being part of the contest for 4 years is completely out of the question from them. If you have been playing for that long you should have noticed how little they give back to the community. In the early stages of the contest they used to send out packages for players when there were server issues or in game issues. Now players post constantly reporting bugs and server issues are a mainstay in the game and we get nothing because they are established and no longer need to show their player base they care. This game has become so large and makes massive amounts of revenue so they no longer worry about players leaving or feeling unhappy and leaving a bad review on Google play or apple. Kabam has shown no concern for the players since the 12.0 update. That was the last time the player base ever really threatened their profits so why would they care enough now to do anything for the summoners

Didn't they just give 5* AGs out for free at xmas? Funny how you talk so bad about them but, here you are on their forums and playing their game.
    Man I've been on act four trying to beat venom all day I've spent all I'm spending and this is probably my last attempt at beating the game it is as you said they no longer care an it breaks my heart maybe I'm not skilled enough but I just don't like that I'm face level 3000 champs with max awoken 4* an getting hit a few times an dying forcing me to use health and other things advance it's just not fun anymore it I find myself getting mad all the time at the game an feeling like if waisted the past 4 years of my life building these champs to finally reach that point to max and it's as if nothing changed
    I left my alliance I am officially quitting the game after 4 years of my life goodbye MCOC

Dshu said:

Didn't they just give 5* AGs out for free at xmas? Funny how you talk so bad about them but, here you are on their forums and playing their game.
    Yes they gave an awakening gem for xmas or new years cant recall which. I enjoy the game hate the bugs. Just because they don't do anything for their players doesn't mean I can't still play the game I just don't expect anything from kabam. New games trying to establish themselves give players comp packages when things don't work as intended. This game is established and has I said no longer needs to worry about bad reviews or comp packages when things go wrong. In fact this game doesn't even concern itself with fixing the bugs it just moves forward with new content and poor server connections. I except the game for what it is and enjoy it as a time killer and enjoy the alliance mates I have. You don't have to constantly praise them and suck their ****s to play the game. You just need to except the glitches and lack of customer care and play it for what it is. After 4+ years of playing I still find it an enjoyable way to kill time.
    Dshu said:

Dshu said:

Yes they gave an awakening gem for xmas or new years cant recall which. I enjoy the game hate the bugs. Just because they don't do anything for their players doesn't mean I can't still play the game I just don't expect anything from kabam. New games trying to establish themselves give players comp packages when things don't work as intended. This game is established and has I said no longer needs to worry about bad reviews or comp packages when things go wrong. In fact this game doesn't even concern itself with fixing trequirements. moves forward with new content and poor server connections. I except the game for what it is and enjoy it as a time killer and enjoy the alliance mates I have. You don't have to constantly praise them and suck their ****s to play the game. You just need to except the glitches and lack of customer care and play it for what it is. After 4+ years of playing I still find it an enjoyable way to kill time.
    They have-
    Monthly calendars.
    Special 1/2 week crystal shard calendars.
    Special calendars during holiday during events.
    Summoner appreciation events.
    Easy side quests almost every month.
    From daily and 4 hour crystals.

Yes it has bug but tell me a game that doesn't. Just because they don't do what makes YOU happy, doesn't mean they don't do anything. They'll never be able to give you enough free stuff to make you happy. Posts like this prove it. No amout of free rewards will ever satisfy you or people like OP.

Dshu said:

Dshu said:

Yes they gave an awakening gem for xmas or new years cant recall which. I enjoy the game hate the bugs. Just because they don't do anything for their players doesn't mean I can't still play the game I just don't expect anything from kabam. New games trying to establish themselves give players comp packages when things don't work as intended. This game is established and has I said no longer needs to worry about bad reviews or comp packages when things go wrong. In fact this game doesn't even concern itself with fixing trequirements. moves forward with new content and poor server connections. I except the game for what it is and enjoy it as a time killer and enjoy the alliance mates I have. You don't have to constantly praise them and suck their ****s to play the game. You just need to except the glitches and lack of customer care and play it for what it is. After 4+ years of playing I still find it an enjoyable way to kill time.
    They have-
    Monthly calendars.
    Special 1/2 week crystal shard calendars.
    Special calendars during holiday during events.
    Summoner appreciation events.
    Easy side quests almost every month.
    From daily and 4 hour crystals.

Yes it has bug but tell me a game that doesn't. Just because they don't do what makes YOU happy, doesn't mean they don't do anything. They'll never be able to give you enough free stuff to make you happy. Posts like this prove it. No amout of free rewards will ever satisfy you or people like OP.
    At what point in anything I've said have I asked for anything. Just because someone points out that a company no longer needs to concern itself with the satisfaction of their customers doesn't mean that I'm asking for something. There are a few people on the forum who seem to want to argue and belittle anyone who doesn't praise kabam. If you are completely content with the game go enjoy it and good luck to you. No reason to constantly try to start an argument with anyone who sees or points out flaws in the company you love so much. I don't believe they have to give anything to the players that's strictly their choice. I'm not asking for anything either. Those monthly calendars crystal shards and for the most part boring holiday and pathetic summoner appreciation rewards meh. They can keep them they are nothing you don't get just playing the game casually. The side quests are normally fun but now they nerf them to the point where you can almost auto fight them. The rewards for the side quests are pretty lackluster anyway. The only content recently they have added to make the game challenging with decent rewards has been variant. The gates they are imposing for act 6 2 will just further decrease the fun of the David vs goliath battles we used to have and encourage spending on cavalier crystals to have the champs necessary to pass said gates. Yeah I'm not a huge fan of kabam and the direction of the game. I do enjoy marvel and the alliance mates I game with so I continue playing. I don't enjoy petty small minded people who can only kiss the feet of a company or pretend they agree with every decision said company makes to try and troll people on game forums. Then again some folks get off on that and if that's the case troll on.