**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How would you rank the Black Order?

2»

Comments

• LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    1) Cull 2) Corvus 3) Proxima 4) Maw
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Markg25 said:

DalBot said:

People who put Glaive over Cull probably aren't taking in to account end game content with high health pools. Cull >>>>> Corvus in those fights. If you're looking at AW and EQ only it's maybe slight advantage Corvus, but end game content is massive advantage Cull

Cleared Almost all of 6.1 and last chapter of variant 1 with CG 5/65

Think alot of people don’t realise that those glaive charges renew pretty fast with a high sig level ....

Gg much better champ ... some bleed immunity ( regen with WP ) cheat death ... power control with the Sp2

Don’t get me wrong cull looks like a amazing champ, but CG in a different class, all hype at the moment 👍🏼

I can count the times his sig cooldown reduction kicked in on one hand.

You're just not burning those charges fast enough in any hard content. I'm sorry but you just aren't
    Again, I have them both at 5/65. I'd say I'm decently qualified to judge between them. To say cull is all hype is ridiculous. They're both incredibly useful champs without much between them. Cull crushes corvus on damage but corvus has far more utility
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Markg25 said:

Cleared Almost all of 6.1 and last chapter of variant 1 with CG 5/65

Think alot of people don’t realise that those glaive charges renew pretty fast with a high sig level ....

Gg much better champ ... some bleed immunity ( regen with WP ) cheat death ... power control with the Sp2

Don’t get me wrong cull looks like a amazing champ, but CG in a different class, all hype at the moment 👍🏼

Get a Cull at high level and then compare. Until then your comment is entirely speculative.

I've kept my Glaive at 3/45 5* because he's never impressed me in high level content and I already have other champs who hit super hard to do the job for other content.

Corvus is a great champ but there are modes where he is completely gimped. Take him to LoL and tell us how he does. It takes almost a minute to get his charges back, at best if you're lucky 35 seconds. Cull gets his back on a Special 3 AND if he's duped you get the Rout back much quicker as well.

Cull also doesn't need suicides to do the monster damage. You can use him AND other non-immune champs in a single quest.
    Again this is Cull with no suicides or boosts doing almost 30K on mediums and over 80K in a single combo against Spark in 6.1.2

Markg25 said:

No doubt cull is great .... but there’s more to the game than raw damage.

He reminds me of thing with the champion synergy 👍🏼

Taking CG into LOL is irrelevant .... it’s like saying take Cull down a biohazard path 🙄

As I’ve said both great but CG ( because of the utility) scrapes in at number 1 for me.

He also parries projectiles and can shut down autoblock and evade without synergy. Yeah he doesn't have corvus's immunity but to say he has no utility is just a false as saying he's all hype.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Filmsauce said:

Debating on who to r2🤔

Why bother? You already beat the game
    Markg25 said:

No doubt cull is great .... but there’s more to the game than raw damage.

He reminds me of thing with the champion synergy 👍🏼

Taking CG into LOL is irrelevant .... it’s like saying take Cull down a biohazard path 🙄

As I’ve said both great but CG ( because of the utility) scrapes in at number 1 for me.

Take Cull down Biohazard and he'll usually finish fights before the damage adds up.

Also you can build a team to work along with Cull. If you're running suicides for Glaive you better bring all double immune champs, which there aren't any of in his synergies.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Really depends but overall
    Cull
    Cg
    Proxima
    Maw
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

IMO
    Corvus 9/10
    Maw 8/10 massive degen if played right
    Cull 9/10 (Might be better than Corvus but more situational)
    Proxima 8.5/10 imo, her specials wreck Havok if used right

I'm not disagreeing at all but could you explain how cull is situational
    Not rlly sure of his strengths
    Markg25 said:

you’ll have to test run him down biohazard and then make that decision.

Nebula ? Double immune 👍🏼 7% attack is one of his synergies.

I’m not disagreeing that he’s a good champ, I pick CG as number 1 as I just see him as a better champ ....

Even more so with the added utility of the tech AA reduction and the 100% armour break on parry .... unlike culls (50%)

We can go on round in circles 😂

Culls a great pull bud 👍🏼

Cull's proc percentage for armor break increases as his charges do
  • Thor12344Thor12344 Posts: 55
    I’d have to go with
    1) cull
    2) corvus
    3) proxima
    4) maw

Cull is more damage but Corvus is much more durable
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Interesting thread. I don't know much about Maw, mines unduped and haven't made time to learn him but looks like he'll be good but considerably different from the other 3. They're all really built for different uses really. No doubt Corvus is a beast at R5 and there's not much Proxima can't do if you can play her well. Once Cull has some charges he's a beast too. You can do different things with the different champs. At the moment my Cull is only R3 and you can do V2 with him, good luck doing that with Corvus at R3. You could with Proxima but she doesn't carry charges to the next fight. I'd say Corvus is probably better for war at the moment and Cull is better for monthly quests and challenges, Proxima is great for about everything but timed fights can be problematic for her on occasion. If you have any of them consider yourself lucky because their all great except maybe Maw but I really don't know much about him, he may be amazing too.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    I'd rank them from top to bottom
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

And it looks as for a whole group the black order is ridiculous all around. As long as Maw is great they will all be awesome. Looks like the FF will be a great all around team so far but they aren’t on the level of Black order for all content.

Makes sense. Because teams like the Avengers and X-Men in game are awesome.

Dr. Zola
    I get it...
  • MR_CHIKEN_67MR_CHIKEN_67 Posts: 5
    DalBot said:

People who put Glaive over Cull probably aren't taking in to account end game content with high health pools. Cull >>>>> Corvus in those fights. If you're looking at AW and EQ only it's maybe slight advantage Corvus, but end game content is massive advantage Cull

You sound kind of salty that people prefer corvus tbh