**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for a permanent home.

Looking for a 3mill+ alliance I'm currently in a 2mill+ alliance but I'm not really growing in it as wel as many others. If you have any space I'd be happy to join. I'm always top 10 in 3 day alliance events such as Duels, Item Use and Quest Completion so I'm not a bludger looking for free rewards. My roster currently has 1 4/40 and 8 3/30 4 stars. Thanks :)

Comments

• Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    edited August 2017
    To be honest you dont strike me as a player to be in a 3+ mil alliance with only 1 4/40...

Nonetheless, Your welcome to join us in XEVERYDAYDUSTX.
    We are a 1 mil alliance that are always looking for hard working players to help us and grow with us.
    Find me, Eos Nano X, in-game if your interested.
    I myself have 4 4/40 4* champs and on the verge of my 2nd 5* champ.
  • Add me in game hennydagod
  • mayksmayks Posts: 6
    Hey @BritneySaunders – Our alliance is 2mill+, but we have reached this far with only 20 members and 6 months time. Now we are looking to expand. If you are insterested, feel free to add me in game: Mayksyu.
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    hey there! check out TMOMS, currently 2.9m looking to fill our last spot. we do weekly SA, map 3 and the occasional AW tossed in
  • We are 3.6M, you would be a little low right now, but if you are that active, you will grow with us very fast. My ign is RichFaille alliance tag is DTASS would love to talk!
  • We are a 3M alliance with 21 members trying to fill the last 9. AQ map 3x5, AW as much as possible. Add me in game: thequadfather23