**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Phc poor drop rate

I have opened over 685 phc all I have gotten from them was 2* maybe 3 or 4 3* champs that is ridiculous . before the updates when it was version 11.1 I would get a 4* champ from 200 phc opening, it makes me not even want try.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    you got 3 3* out of 685p hc crystals?
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
    I have only gotten 4 4 stars from phc in 2 years of playing and opening a lot of them. I
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    PHCs are supposed to have low drop rates their main purpose is not to give four stars. This game is a slow grind and PHCs are a part of that, you max out your 2 stars, then 3 stars, then 4 stars and then you pull twice as many 5 star shards thats the natural progression of the game. Yes it sucks opening hundreds of premiums and getting trash the whole community has had bad runs of hundreds of PHCs without 4 stars but thats part of the game. The slow grind is why this game is so entertaining to play for so long if drop rates were increased and at the very start of the game you were almost guaranteed at 4 star if you opened 20 or 30 PHCs there would be no natural growth you'd have a champion that could easily carry you all the way through act 4 right from the start and top players who pull 30+ premiums a week would have even faster progression and widen the gap between top and mid tier players
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Just got 4* dpxf out of 1 phc today, all about luck
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    I am saving 37 PHCs to get one 3* crystal.
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 300 ★★
    It all random I have gotten 9 4* from the last 120 phc I have opened. But I have also had a long drought too from time to time. I use have my own superstitions when it comes to opening phc.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    It's easy to feel like you're in a dry spell when you look at the shear volume of crystals we open. Add in the fact that it's human nature to focus on the bad while ignoring the good.

I was going to write up a similar complaint about not getting anything good for a long time, but then checked my notes to see I duped my Gwenpool only a couple weeks ago with a PHC.
  • Think I have only dropped 1 3* from the phc in months

It's pathetic, but expected, we all know the drop rates are less than half a percent from anything like that.
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    that sucks, bro. ive opened 700 phc and got 483 4 stars. god must really hate you. really.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Do you guys open all at once? Or do you only open a few at a time?
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Do you guys open all at once? Or do you only open a few at a time?

Either way, it's a 2*
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Not at all, theres a way to get more 3 and 4*s but with the RNG you'll always get 2*s as well. Look up on YT. There's a way for sure, I get 3*s and once and awhile a couple 4*s the way I do it. Just time consuming, but worth it. Specially if you get a good one LOL
    Not at all, theres a way to get more 3 and 4*s but with the RNG you'll always get 2*s as well. Look up on YT. There's a way for sure, I get 3*s and once and awhile a couple 4*s the way I do it. Just time consuming, but worth it. Specially if you get a good one LOL

Al ot of people tried that ****, never work
    So consider urself "Lucky"
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★

Al ot of people tried that ****, never work
    So consider urself "Lucky"

I think it works unless game developer get to see it, and super quick fix and viola, it no longer works that way.

• NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    The grind is supposed to be long, so I don't think improved drop rates are necessary. I consider myself lucky if I open 50 and get about 6 3*. Phc are mostly about getting 3* and 4* shards. As for maxing out champs, I don't have a single maxed 2*, but I have about 8 maxed 3* and 2 maxed 4*. Anyone else maxed out higher stars first?
  • You do know the meaning of a "Rare Chance" at obtaining a 4star champion right?
  • You do know the meaning of a "Rare Chance" at obtaining a 4star champion right?
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Don't cry over a PDC not giving a 4* I can save 200 and I get 1 4* out of 200 PDCs
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    It happens. Occasionally, but not to be expected. I pulled a 4* AA last week from a phc.
  • DhennyzDhennyz Posts: 22
    Yeah drop rates suck but if you get all your 4* champions in a few weeks then what? The grind to get enough 5* shards will be painstakingly slow then you'd get bored and not want to play anymore.

Last week I got zero 4* champs from opening 32 PHCs. This week I got 2 4* champs from opening 41 PHCs. I think the most I've opened from saving my PHCs in a week is 3 4* champs.
  • Gacha is gonna get you! It's what this game is alllll about.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    We have a new thread about PHC drop rates every 2 days. Just plan on a 2 star and be happy with getting anything else.

Since I have not reached max signature level on anyone yet, what happens when you do? Does it drop more shard crystals when you dupe it again? Someone said you get shards for the Iron Man immortal? Thanks.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    You get a max signature crystal, it has shards and an Immortal Iron Fist, duping a maxed 2* gives you a crystal where you have a chance at a 3* IF, duping a maxed 3* gives you a chance for a 4* and duping a 4* gives you a chance at a 5*. I can't remember what the other prizes are.
    Thank you. What else does the crystal drop? 2* iron fists? Is he any different than regular iron fist?
    No 2* IF, and yes his armor break is stronger I think but if he gets hit it goes away.
    He was originally given as a top prize in an experimental arena (the name of which I forget, maybe the Extreme Arena) some time a year and a half or more ago. The arena was for the top 50 of the 4* arena and I don't think they could do the 4* arena when this special arena came.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    PHC POOR DROP RATE

No way!! Tell me more?
    I opened 5 PHCs and got no 4*s! WTH? Fix this please!
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    2days ago i got a 4* abomination. Today i duped my 4* magneto. So i think the luck comes in waves.