**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

To all the (removed by moderation) asking for RDTs

ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
we're not getting RDTs again. Unless kabam issues a Nerf that kills a champion (example: DS, goodbye old friend). So don't count on it
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    we're not getting RDTs again. Unless kabam issues a Nerf that kills a champion (example: DS, goodbye old friend). So don't count on it
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359

• DARKLOKIDARKLOKI Posts: 50

SO my question is how do you change the color of your text
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    DARKLOKI wrote: »

SO my question is how do you change the color of your text

Command: in brackets put Color=
    And then the name of a color (no spaces)
    So [shape=Blue] then your text (except shape is replacing Color and if I didn't it properly you'd see blue text)

THESE are brackets []
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I have no idea how to change color. XD
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    [*color=name of color] Enter Text [*/color]

Remove the stars and type the name of the color you want.
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Herro Im Yerro.
    edited August 2017
    Just do that b4 typing ur sentence... (color=anycolornamehere)..and should get closed with [ ] not ( )
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 320 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Wait you don't know how to change your text color
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    i guess this has turned into another one of those "try all the colors" threads
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited August 2017
    finally
    welcome
  • ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96
    goblin
  • and now all of a sudden everybody is trying color text
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    I guess I'm in.
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    *combo breaker*
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    LOL. This thread had derailed completely.... How have the Mods not shut this thread down yet? The very title is an attack on players that the OP disagrees with. You can feel free to have the opinion that RDT'S are not happening again any time in the near future (an opinion that I agree with BTW) but it is NOT OK to abuse, belittle or call players names that you disagree with.

2x708b2rvts1.png

hol6mdaeuumq.png

• Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    I Really Like The Different Colours People Use
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    BCdiscman wrote: »
    LOL. This thread had derailed completely.... How have the Mods not shut this thread down yet? The very title is an attack on players that the OP disagrees with. You can feel free to have the opinion that RDT'S are not happening again any time in the near future (an opinion that I agree with BTW) but it is NOT OK to abuse, belittle or call players names that you disagree with.

2x708b2rvts1.png

hol6mdaeuumq.png

Its Kabam. They pick a choose how they enforce the forum rules/regulations.

Like them leaving a thread open to let a player be harassed because of a support mistake.
  • don't know if it worked
  • yes
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Can I have some RDTS?
    NO
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    wray1976 wrote: »

2x708b2rvts1.png

hol6mdaeuumq.png

Like them leaving a thread open to let a player be harassed because of a support mistake.

No problems here. Im alright with this.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    wray1976 wrote: »

2x708b2rvts1.png

hol6mdaeuumq.png

No problems here. Im alright with this.

Same
  • Hey everyone, this thread ended up being derailed and went massively off-topic, so I'll be closing this now. Additionally, I've made an edit to the title of the thread.
This discussion has been closed.