**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can we get some clarification for Hyperion?

BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
How periodically does he gain a cosmic charge and what is the rate of his power gain buff?

Comments

• Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    John757 said:

He gains cosmic charges when he feels a positive boost of self esteem, so treat your Hyperion well. And the rate of his power gain is the number of bones he crushes divided by square root of how many times he smiles.

But you can't divide by 0...
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Sixshot1 said:

John757 said:

He gains cosmic charges when he feels a positive boost of self esteem, so treat your Hyperion well. And the rate of his power gain is the number of bones he crushes divided by square root of how many times he smiles.

But you can't divide by 0...
    Or can you....
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I love this
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Every 8 seconds. Buff lasts for a base of 4 seconds
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    There are times the power gain nuff doesn’t actually gain you any power.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    If your Hyperion is duped, You gain power faster and your buff last longer. After a Sp3, you gain power even faster. Exact time, I never timed it.

But if your Hyperion is duped, if you put in sig stone and after a SP3, your buffs last longer and you charge power gain faster.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Put your duped Hyperion on a power gain node in the AW. And hope the attacker isn’t familiar with baiting specials.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    So we've gotten an answer of periodically meaning every 8 seconds. Is that confirmed by Kabam across all versions?

Still looking for what % power per second.

These things were mentioned on his spotlight discussion thread, in the old forums that I can't access right now.
    It may be something around 20% per power gain buff, but I'm not too sure
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    I looked and couldn't find the original thread, so that's why I made this one.

The original thread would be this one

http://community.wonderhill.com/forums/showthread.php?695025-Champion-Spotlight-Hyperion

But yeh, it doesn't work anymore
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    1st link above (from MikeHock) is the official one, although doesn't specify timing for Power Gain charges, just “Gains charges periodically”.

Don't know what that other link was supposed to be to, why is it directing people to a wonderhill .com website and not Kabam ??
    Is where you could find threads from the old forum. Just like they do today, there was a thread to discuss the introduction of Hyperion. The mod's have answered there about the duration and potency of his power gain
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    I've found this online, but i don't know if it's accurate...